Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Blackburn (H) Match-Thread

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Birmingham fans must  be pretty mad with us lol 

I went out for a drink with a friend who supports Birmingham the other night. He was adamant they would win today and was asking me if we’d do the business for them. I promised him that we would. I don’t know what I was thinking - I feel really guilty now…😢

• Haha 3

There is going to a lot of disappointed women in Leicester tonight after this performance.

1 minute ago, ClaphamFox said:

I went out for a drink with a friend who supports Birmingham the other night. He was adamant they would win today and was asking me if we’d do the business for them. I promised him that we would. I don’t know what I was thinking - I feel really guilty now…😢

It's what you get when you're clubs doing well under a decent manager and you sack them for no other reason than they're a big name. 

So for me this is totally the clubs/managers/players overall mentality

Ah well we are champions so who cares?

How about showing the appreciation to the fans that pump money into the club rather playing like your bringing a wet fart to a shit fight

It's the last home game of the season and we are champions so go and play like we are champions and prove we are worthy 

That's the problem with the clubs mindset. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

What is the record number of games lost for a promoted Championship Team? We must have claimed that??

Edited by mozartfox

Just now, mozartfox said:

What is the te it’s number of games lost for a promoted Championship Team? We must have claimed that??

Don't think so, can't remember this exactly but I think it was Sunderland lost 12 a while back? Someone has lost 12 before anyway!

1 minute ago, Trent Steel said:

So for me this is totally the clubs/managers/players overall mentality

Ah well we are champions so who cares?

How about showing the appreciation to the fans that pump money into the club rather playing like your bringing a wet fart to a shit fight

It's the last home game of the season and we are champions so go and play like we are champions and prove we are worthy 

That's the problem with the clubs mindset. 

I don't normally like to question the players attitude and effort but for all the talk of wanting 100 points, I'm not sure they were overly arsed about it.

• Like 4