Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Right, I’m going to say it ….

Posted (edited)

Open top parades should only be for winning the Premier League,  FA Cup or Champions League. We are a bigger club than now than we were in the 90s and 2000s. Winning the second tier is not something to parade about.

Edited by Koke
  • Like 4

We shouldn’t have been here but even the owner has said that so FairPlay, we’ve won the league couldn’t give a **** it we won it on 50 points! Rebuild again ahead this season is done and we’re back first time of asking I wasn’t expecting to bounce straight back with the mess the club was in

I barely saw the trophy instead I had Ricardo’s Mrs and sister dancing in front of us on the pitch. The lap of honour is just a infestation of players family pointless.

• Like 2

Let's be honest, if say  a team like West Ham went down and then won the Championship and had a parade.... we'd all be saying how tin pot that is. 

Two years ago we were similar to them, played European football and just finished in top half. 

I'm pleased we won the league, but was embarrassing we were there in the first place and all of our own making. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I get what you mean but the new players who weren’t part of the relegation deserve to celebrate.

Don’t bother going the parade if you don’t like it, I’m not 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Sly said:

Today …. Embarrassing result to be honest.

Open Top Bus Parade …. Embarrassing, we are only doing this because we screwed up and got ourselves relegated.

Yes, we’ve got over the line, however only because the others bottled it as much as we did. 

From where we were, we shouldn’t have finished below 100 points. That alone has irritated me that we haven’t done that.

If we wanted to throw the game today, at least play a mix of those who are on their last game for us and some younger players.

Total joke of a day and we are arranging a bloody party to celebrate us righting the wrong that was relegation.

:revenge:

Totally agree 

I do know this will divide opinions by the way.

I also appreciate the kids @moore_94. I actually thought of that once I’d this :whistle:

15 minutes ago, Sly said:

Today …. Embarrassing result to be honest.

Open Top Bus Parade …. Embarrassing, we are only doing this because we screwed up and got ourselves relegated.

Yes, we’ve got over the line, however only because the others bottled it as much as we did. 

From where we were, we shouldn’t have finished below 100 points. That alone has irritated me that we haven’t done that.

If we wanted to throw the game today, at least play a mix of those who are on their last game for us and some younger players.

Total joke of a day and we are arranging a bloody party to celebrate us righting the wrong that was relegation.

:revenge:

Wow, what a miserable git you are. You won’t be going tomorrow but there are plenty that will be. If you’re so embarrassed by your club, perhaps you should find a team that will stay below the radar and not win anything. Like it or not, we are the champions.

• Like 3

This is a list of teams who have won either the league, fa cup, league cup or a European trophy since 2014 outside the successful five.

Us (2)

West Ham (1)

Here are a sample of the clubs who have won nowt:

Villa

Spurs

Newcastle

Everton

Leeds

Everyone else

Major trophies are very rare, we are blessed to witness the premier league and fa cup wins. There's a possibility we might not win another major trophy in the next 20-30 so if we cant celebrate a Championship win, what can we celebrate?

• Like 3