Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Right, I’m going to say it ….

Wow… you happy chap!!

Stop being miserable. We got relegated whether we should have done or not we did. We’ve won the championship so why not celebrate?! Enjoy the moment 

When your smiling, when your smiling the whole world smiles with you!! 

cheer up buddy. 

chamiponeeeeee championeeeeeee 

Just now, OntarioFox said:

Might as well use this basket case of a thread to say WELL DONE IPSWICH :ph34r:

:pearson:

They are the story of this season. 

• Thanks 1

I wasn’t able to get a ticket to the Preston game or the game today. I’d like a chance to salute the team. It’s not as if the parade is big, it’s basically just down Granby Street.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Sly said:

Today …. Embarrassing result to be honest.

Open Top Bus Parade …. Embarrassing, we are only doing this because we screwed up and got ourselves relegated.

Yes, we’ve got over the line, however only because the others bottled it as much as we did. 

From where we were, we shouldn’t have finished below 100 points. That alone has irritated me that we haven’t done that.

If we wanted to throw the game today, at least play a mix of those who are on their last game for us and some younger players.

Total joke of a day and we are arranging a bloody party to celebrate us righting the wrong that was relegation.

:revenge:

You miserable bugger 😂😂

• Haha 2

As a small club we are spoilt let’s face it we are not the big 6 and even though threatened to break into it we are where we are. I wouldn’t change this club for any club we have highs and lows but our trophy cabinet is more full than a lot of the others. We need to celebrate every win yea we lost today but we won the championship! Sometimes this negativity really gets on my man boobs!!!

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Sly said:

Open Top Bus Parade …. Embarrassing, we are only doing this because we screwed up and got ourselves relegated.

Yes, we’ve got over the line, however only because the others bottled it as much as we did. 

From where we were, we shouldn’t have finished below 100 points. That alone has irritated me that we haven’t done that.

If we wanted to throw the game today, at least play a mix of those who are on their last game for us and some younger players.

Total joke of a day and we are arranging a bloody party to celebrate us righting the wrong that was relegation.

Second that 

• Thanks 1

I having similar feelings to this. Well done to the players for getting the job done but hard to get overly excited when we shouldn't have been in this position in the first place. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Raj said:

FFS have a day off and enjoy whatever you can take from winning the league.

Bigger clubs than us have stayed in lower leagues alot longer than a season.

Perhaps switch off now until August!

Yes. Perhaps Ipswich should not celebrate as it took them 22 years to get back to the top flight and instead be embarrassed for the club that was once a high flyer 

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Sly said:

You're turning up in a Just Stop Oil top tomorrow aren't you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

so.. like.... do you... support a football team.... you know there's ups and down right?.... You did see Danny Ward celebrating the league win right...? Is Leicester City Football Club PLC getting relegated really the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you in the last decade/year/month? do you need a hug... we are here for you buddy... I'll be at Pi bar from 6pm if you need someone to talk to....

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

Yes. Perhaps Ipswich should not celebrate as it took them 22 years to get back to the top flight and instead be embarrassed for the club that was once a high flyer 

Different story, they have every right.

If we’d have actually smashed a load of records, it would have been different. 

This thread and some of the replies to it remind me of why I didn't support LCFC for a while, City are not the personal embodiment of you, if you walk around looking glum and moody in a leicester top when leicester lose and make constant snidey comments when Leicester win, then that is on you. There will never be a perfect season so just stop. take the players to heart, they are Leicester City , celebrate them, nurture them. Remember the boos from Chelsea fans after the own goal this season? Are Ben Nelson and Kasey Mcateer gonna stay if the fans constantly turn on them after one bad game. WE WON THE LEAGUE. 

45 minutes ago, Sly said:

I’m having a birthday party next week, can you make it?? I can’t imagine it being fun without you! 

(You weren’t serious with this post were you)?