Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Anyone gone yet?

Noticed Praet left the celebrations on the pitch early, not sure if he came back out, when do the club announce which players have definitely left? 

4 minutes ago, NewquayFox said:

Noticed Praet left the celebrations on the pitch early, not sure if he came back out, when do the club announce which players have definitely left? 

Probably not until they’ve concluded negotiations with those they’d like to keep on. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Contracts expire June 30 

the next few weeks are a time for holidays on the playing side (although most players in that position have at least one child of school attending age). 

I reckon unless we hear about OOC players signing for a new club then I doubt we’ll hear much from our side 

Edited by st albans fox
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, NewquayFox said:

EFL clubs have to submit their retained lists by the 3rd Saturday in May. (Playoff teams are given a small period of grace)

the lists are then announced by the 2nd Saturday in June 

Edited by jammie82uk
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

EFL clubs have to submit their retained lists by the 3rd Saturday in May. (Playoff teams are given a small period of grace)

the lists are then announced by the 2nd Saturday in June 

Just as well that we're not in the EFL then as we wouldn't be able to reregister OOC players, I think.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Just as well that we're not in the EFL then as we wouldn't be able to reregister OOC players, I think.

We still are as the season is not completed yet

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spudulike said:

EFL club until about the 6th June I think it is

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jock's Hill said:

There is no excuse for things not to start happening quickly this year?!!!

Can’t see anything happening for rest of this month as holidays will be happening, June will be to try & get rid to try to comply with FFP, so it will probably be July before anything of note happens 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NewquayFox said:

He came back out as did JJ but Praet will 100% be off this summer 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jock's Hill said:

Anyone signed right now would be included in this years finances, also we currently have a transfer embargo in place..

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, MPH said:

Anyone signed right now would be included in this years finances, also we currently have a transfer embargo in place..

Yeah but apart from that, there’s no excuse for us not signing 4-5 players before the end of May. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Jock's Hill said:

We are currently still in the EFL under their embargo, and the transfer window doesn't open until 14th June.  I presume any discussion with the PL about sanctions is going to take time.

I think it's going to feel really slow for a bit. 

• Thanks 1

Dennis Praet has basically said he won’t be here.

Ndidi - nothing. 

Iheanacho - nothing. 

Albrighton has said he still has a few more years in his legs and wants to play. So that will be elsewhere.

Vestergaard - nothing.

Doyle, Fatawu and Akgun are loans. So we will have to wait and see. 

I’d imagine Iversen, Soumare, Thomas and Kristensen return and are reviewed once the dust settles on holidays. They’ll then decide what to do with them all and the likes of Souttar.

I can imagine a few of the U23 squad are expiring also. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, MPH said:

Aren’t the squad still on their jollies in Monaco - you won’t get any material updates for a while.

That said Nacho’s t-shirt msg was pretty clear - expect him to be moving on.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sly said:

Dennis Praet has basically said he won’t be here.

Ndidi - nothing. 

Iheanacho - nothing. 

Albrighton has said he still has a few more years in his legs and wants to play. So that will be elsewhere.

Vestergaard - nothing.

Doyle, Fatawu and Akgun are loans. So we will have to wait and see. 

I’d imagine Iversen, Soumare, Thomas and Kristensen return and are reviewed once the dust settles on holidays. They’ll then decide what to do with them all and the likes of Souttar.

I can imagine a few of the U23 squad are expiring also. 

Iheanacho looks to be off

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1