Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corbee

Retro Shirts

At Last week's final game of season I noticed a lot of people in the 1987 Admiral retro shirt. Absolutely love this shirt. Have searched high and low and can only find it for £275 (obviously original) 

Anyone help identify where may be able to get this? 

I know club shop has a good selection of retro shirts but this 1987 home not available in club shop. 

Admiral only have the 1984 shirts. 

I have a few of the remake retro shits that the club sell and the sizing is all over the place!

I have the 85 and 86 away shirts both in a medium and they’re a nice snug fit. Then I got the 95 third shirt in large so I could wear it over a jumper or hoodie during the winter and it’s absolutely massive!!😂😂 I could wear it over my coat and it’d still be big!

I'm absolutely certain (although it's not currently on the website) that they were selling these in the club shop not too long ago. Whoever manufactured them has obviously got permission from Admiral to use their logo as some of the other retro shirts in the shop don't have the logo, for example the Alliance and Leicester ones which look horrendous without the le coq sportif logo. 

I can't remember the name of the company that makes the shirts that they sell in the shop but they have a website too I think, I'm sure somebody on here will know... 

Yeah I got the 87 shirt from the club shop, I think it was around 2019 or 2020 though.

It is definitely my favourite shirt of our retro ones, the collar and sleeve cuffs are dead smart with the red trim as well.

5 hours ago, Staffs Fox said:

I have a few of the remake retro shits that the club sell and the sizing is all over the place!

I have the 85 and 86 away shirts both in a medium and they’re a nice snug fit. Then I got the 95 third shirt in large so I could wear it over a jumper or hoodie during the winter and it’s absolutely massive!!😂😂 I could wear it over my coat and it’d still be big!

Alright show off!!

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, MalletFox said:

Alright show off!!

Ha ha spot on.  Hey everyone I can get into a medium 😂😂.  Those days are long gone for me sadly.

But agreed.  The admiral kits are nice.  I have the admiral Ind Coope one.  I also like the bukta 91/92.  Oooh Tommy wright!

Edited by rugbyblue
  • Haha 1

Talking of retro shirts have you seen the retro players pics from that era.  Agnew, Colin Gordon, mauchlen, Ramsey.   Love em but they look like they been pulled out of the pub and not like the athletes we have today.  

1 minute ago, foxgas said:

I wear the Joma shirt with no sponsor on, what year was that from?

Wasn't that for 125 years anniversary, so.......2009 if my maths is correct.. correct me if I'm wrong......which is a definite on foxes talk 😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rugbyblue said:

Wasn't that for 125 years anniversary, so.......2009 if my maths is correct.. correct me if I'm wrong......which is a definite on foxes talk 😂

it was yea, 09/10 home kit was sponsorless, away was the blue sash with loros sponsor 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Staffs Fox said:

Sign of those times I think, Izzet's in '96 was about the same size as Bob Hazel's in '84.

5 hours ago, Jack1993 said:

I'm absolutely certain (although it's not currently on the website) that they were selling these in the club shop not too long ago. Whoever manufactured them has obviously got permission from Admiral to use their logo as some of the other retro shirts in the shop don't have the logo, for example the Alliance and Leicester ones which look horrendous without the le coq sportif logo. 

I can't remember the name of the company that makes the shirts that they sell in the shop but they have a website too I think, I'm sure somebody on here will know... 

I swear the Alliance and Leicester was JJB?

1 hour ago, rugbyblue said:

On foxes talk you're also corrected if you're right.  

Remarkable place.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sharpylcfc said:

I swear the Alliance and Leicester was JJB?

Yeah it was both I believe, Le Coq was Nalis vs Leeds, JJB after relegation I reckon 

• Like 3