Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tom27111

Eurovision 2024

18 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

Five G&Ts in already, we can do this. 

You're obviously mates with @Miquel The Work Geordie. Will you be in communication with him tonight and, if so, can you forward his witticisms to this thread?

If the answer to either of the above questions is no then I don't want to hear another word out of you.  

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Wasn’t there a song last year or the previous year which effectively said ‘Russia pee off’ ?  (And the political interpretation of the Israeli entry is down to the individual) 

Possibly. I'm not sure why that matters. One might conclude that rules were bent due to the near unanimous support for Ukraine. 

Anyway I'll leave this here because I don't want to argue. It would serve the EBU right if Israel won and half the competition boycotts the next year. 

32 minutes ago, Bordersfox said:

You're obviously mates with @Miquel The Work Geordie. Will you be in communication with him tonight and, if so, can you forward his witticisms to this thread?

If the answer to either of the above questions is no then I don't want to hear another word out of you.  

Ha. I'll see what I can do. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

It's gonna be a ridiculous few hours.

Looking forward to it. :yesyes:

Only to be infuriated by 1 am tomorrow when Israel win with a terrible song :mad:

Edited by Parafox
  • Like 1

Just now, Nalis said:

Imagine Israel won the bastard

Don't need to imagine.

And the bastard, aka Netanyahu, will be reinforced as leader as a result.