Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tom27111

Eurovision 2024

Just now, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Luxembourg's VT had me thinking she was gonna be Miquel elite tier whispy singer songwriter and she comes out gyrating on greased up dancers! This isn't why I pay the licence fee and if I had young kids in the house they'd be banished to the garden! Mary Whitehouse didn't die for this!

Knew you'd crack. 

• Haha 4

Just now, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Luxembourg's VT had me thinking she was gonna be Miquel elite tier whispy singer songwriter and she comes out gyrating on greased up dancers! This isn't why I pay the licence fee and if I had young kids in the house they'd be banished to the garden! Mary Whitehouse didn't die for this!

Knew it.  This thread is like crystal meth to you.  

Welcome back.   I still think my favourite ever post is 'fvck off back to Erinsborough'

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Welcome back brother, you've been sorely missed

• Like 2

Just now, Zear0 said:

That guy crying was absolutely pathetic. Kick him out. 

Dressed like a fox. Keep him in