Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CrazyKopCorner

Championship Play Offs

Championship Play Offs   

561 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win the Championship Play Offs?

• Leeds
    • Southampton
    • West Brom
    • Norwich

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/05/24 at 11:01

1 minute ago, sylofox said:

Two votes for Leeds should be a life time ban. I'd rather vote for the tree's the sheep or covscum before fvcking Leeds dirty cvnts.

They're definitely not one of us 

What the fuch are they thinking

Go easy on any vote for the others btw though  

1 minute ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

They're definitely not one of us 

What the fuch are they thinking

Go easy on any vote for the others btw though  

Leeds are third on my shite club/fans list that's 6 clubs long

Spuds

The pigs (Sheffield utd)

DIRTY FVCKING leeds 

I think everyone can guess 4th 5th and 6th in whatever order you want them.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

Why Sheff Utd? 

Lived in Barnsley for 18 months. The fans are fecking awful. The way they talk you would think they had a trophy cabinet bigger than old Trafford. Only spuds are a bigger bunch of cvnts.

• Like 1

Just now, sylofox said:

Lived in Barnsley for 18 months. The fans are fecking awful. The way they talk you would think they had a trophy cabinet bigger than old Trafford. Only spuds are a bigger bunch of cvnts.

My old mate was a Wednesday fan and he had the same view 

Some fans have it in their heads they're this huge club when in reality they are only really making up the numbers

Their season this year should have clipped their egos hopefully - My old mate would have bloody loved this season with Wednesday's great escape   

Just now, CrazyKopCorner said:

My old mate was a Wednesday fan and he had the same view 

Some fans have it in their heads they're this huge club when in reality they are only really making up the numbers

Their season this year should have clipped their egos hopefully - My old mate would have bloody loved this season with Wednesday's great escape   

Went to a few Wednesday games when I was up that way. Seriously is chalk n cheese. You could not meet a better bunch than the Wednesday fans. That's where I get the pigs from but you probably know that.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Went to a few Wednesday games when I was up that way. Seriously is chalk n cheese. You could not meet a better bunch than the Wednesday fans. That's where I get the pigs from but you probably know that.

I live and work in Sheffield and I have honestly never met a Sheffield United fan who isn’t very down to earth and not arrogant or entitled at all.

I always had the view you have about United about Wednesday but I always knew more United fans. I have got to know more Wednesday fans in recent times and would say both fan bases are generally good and wish both teams well. I am looking forward to the return of the Derby.

I think both clubs seem to have good pasts with their trophy hauls (more so Wednesday) but both have struggled for a long time apart from both being quite strong in the early 90’s. I think most of the fans know where they stand for both clubs but you will get a minority for both who think they are bigger than they are.

3 minutes ago, LCFCJohn said:

I live and work in Sheffield and I have honestly never met a Sheffield United fan who isn’t very down to earth and not arrogant or entitled at all.

I always had the view you have about United about Wednesday but I always knew more United fans. I have got to know more Wednesday fans in recent times and would say both fan bases are generally good and wish both teams well. I am looking forward to the return of the Derby.

I think both clubs seem to have good pasts with their trophy hauls (more so Wednesday) but both have struggled for a long time apart from both being quite strong in the early 90’s. I think most of the fans know where they stand for both clubs but you will get a minority for both who think they are bigger than they are.

Not going to argue. But the ones I met in Barnsley where fvcking awful.  Even worked with one in Nottingham and he was the worst of the fvcking lot.

23 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

That fm team with Klose, Maddison and the Murphys?

No, but good shout on that one! I'm talking years before that. Maddison would have been with them Cov still I think. Might have been around FM2010 or so. Grant Holt, West Hoolahan, Russell Martin(!), Owain Tudur Jones...that sort of era.

Long story short, took Leicester up in the first season, sacked outside the relegation zone, chose to drop down to League One with Norwich and took them up with back to back promotions. No idea how I did it, as I'm rubbish at FM, but was a lot of fun!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Not going to argue. But the ones I met in Barnsley where fvcking awful.  Even worked with one in Nottingham and he was the worst of the fvcking lot.

No worries and not taken that way. More a reflection of it being interesting the experiences we have. Perhaps it is a truly split fan base in that sense or maybe you’ve been unfortunate in the ones you have met and me fortunate in meeting the good ones. To be fair, in my office, the relationship between the Blades and Owls fans is even pretty good!

18 hours ago, SilverFox said:

‘Mullered’ ey?

… Cheers for the 6 points.

3 points. To be fair his actual words were, "they went to Leicester" . "Mullered" is a poor choice of words though. They didn't destroy us at all because they couldn't make their chances count whilst that gallant performance from Choudhury completely ruined their day and is one of the standout defining points of our season. I do think that they were one of the toughest teams we played at home though and they are capable of causing major problems for Southampton's fragile defence. Of the four, I'd most like to see the Baggies promoted. 

Quite like to see Saints stay down and Pompey do the double over them next season. 

Seems rather unpopular but I’d opt for Leeds up out of all of them. League is far richer for fans with teams like Leeds in it. All due respect, the Norwich’s and Southampton’s are such nothing boats for any league. Would choose to go to an Elland road every time over a St Mary’s or Carrow Road. West Brom would be good too. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, goose2010 said:

Just so happy that we aren't involved. 

Just relaxing on a sunny Sunday morning thinking exactly the same thing. So nerve wracking. I remember the 1st one against Blackburn. Considering the position we had been in the year before, I think we were just so grateful to be in that position. Even though we lost, as the Premier League wasn’t the money spinner it is now, I don’t think there was such an enormous feel of loss as there was the next season against Swindon. Will relax and be cheering on Norwich, not too fussed either way for the next one although a much easier journey to WBA. Perhaps there’ll be an inquiry raised if the best team in the league get knocked out🤭.

I’ve not confirmed if this is true or not, but a mate just told me Leeds have taken part in the play offs 6 times (2nd and 3rd tier), and they have never won them. This will be their 7th attempt, fingers crossed for another miserable finish for them.