Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CrazyKopCorner

Championship Play Offs

Championship Play Offs   

561 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win the Championship Play Offs?

• Leeds
    • Southampton
    • West Brom
    • Norwich

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/05/24 at 11:01

I'd love to see Norwich win but there's not a chance they'll get a win at Elland Road.

I think Leeds will beat them comfortably at home unfortunately. 

The final at Wembley is where I have my hopes on them crumbling.

Tbh Norwich are a pathetic club. Countless opportunities to establish themselves as a proper Premier League club but they flop every time. Good stadium, solid fan base, nice unique kit etc. Smaller clubs like Brighton and Brentford have done so much better. If Norwich go up they will just stink the place out like they always do 

1 hour ago, BenTheFox said:

Leeds will beat Norwich tonight. 

I think they sh1t the bed like they did against QPR. If they do it they are going to need a big mentality check. A huge amount of pressure on Leeds, being the best team in the Championship and all.

8 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Delia Smith's Yellow Army!!!  "Lets be having you"

Interesting as Delia thinks Norwich are the best fans in the world and Leeds fans think Leeds fans are the best in the World. 

Let the Battle Royale commence 

COYC 

12 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

I think they sh1t the bed like they did against QPR. If they do it they are going to need a big mentality check. A huge amount of pressure on Leeds, being the best team in the Championship and all.

I agree. Really surprised to see some posts saying it will be an easy win for Leeds. Farke will probably play it safe again, I expect a similar game as the 1st leg. If he goes all in attacking from the start and Norwich scores it will be all over for Leeds. Their midfield is not tracking opposition runs at all and I suspect there are also relationship problems with some players. 

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

I'd love to see Norwich win but there's not a chance they'll get a win at Elland Road.

I think Leeds will beat them comfortably at home unfortunately

Have you watched Leeds play in a pressure game recently?

Edited by ClaphamFox
  • Like 3

45 minutes ago, Koke said:

Tbh Norwich are a pathetic club. Countless opportunities to establish themselves as a proper Premier League club but they flop every time. Good stadium, solid fan base, nice unique kit etc. Smaller clubs like Brighton and Brentford have done so much better. If Norwich go up they will just stink the place out like they always do 

A bit harsh. They don't have a billionaire owner and in terms of geography it's not somewhere that players want to live or that people want to invest in. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Here's one what have Norwich got in common with Leicester.

FBS Delighted to Support Dean Smith as New Head Coach of Leicester City FC

Both got relegated with Dean Smith... shame liked Deano. But pen miss from maddie.. that was it for him.

I have nothing against Deano. His football was pretty aimless at times but I still think we'd have stayed up if he was given 2 or 3 more games. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, adejo92 said:

I think Leeds will beat them comfortably at home unfortunately. 

of course there is a chance

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

I have nothing against Deano. His football was pretty aimless at times but I still think we'd have stayed up if he was given 2 or 3 more games. 

Came in too late, I think he had came in two games earlier the games against Bournemouth and Villa we would have got I think 4 points from them games. Instead he was given just seven games, which included Man City away, Liverpool home and Newcastle away. Stood little hope.

• Like 1