Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CrazyKopCorner

Championship Play Offs

Championship Play Offs   

561 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win the Championship Play Offs?

• Leeds
    • Southampton
    • West Brom
    • Norwich

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/05/24 at 11:01

All of these teams are likely to struggle and finish towards the bottom anyway, so among these I'd pick whichever team are most likely to give us 6 points next season. So, entirely based on how they played against us this season:

Southampton

Norwich 

West Brom

Leeds

We are at the stage where are looking for teams to finish in front of, Norwich would probably be the weakest so Norwich for me.

• Like 1

Hopefully Norwich. The weakest of the 4. But fine as long as it's not Leeds. 

Shame Norwich and West Brom swapped on the last day as I think the alternative fixtures would've suited them both better.

Reckon Leeds will scrape through.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Is this the kiss of death for WBA?

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fancy-west-brom-nick-promotion-29151144

“The best team of the four in the play-offs is West Brom," says Lawrenson. "They went to Leicester and absolutely mullered them so I'm going for a real outsider and I think West Brom might nick it [promotion].

Edited by SouthStandUpperTier

2 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

basing it off of one game in where i bet he only seen the highlights, and i bet he hasn't watched a single championship game all season lol . good job lawro 

This pretty much sums up punditry outside the big 6. 

And he thinks he's only not on TV because he's white and old.

• Like 1

Obviously anyone but Leeds. I've put money on them to win it, hopefully that does the trick :D

West Brom for logistical reasons but then Norwich, although I really dislike them too, but would take them in the hope they are worse than us.

8 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Is this the kiss of death for WBA?

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fancy-west-brom-nick-promotion-29151144

“The best team of the four in the play-offs is West Brom," says Lawrenson. "They went to Leicester and absolutely mullered them so I'm going for a real outsider and I think West Brom might nick it [promotion].

How can you call them the best team but then the outsider. If they’re the best team then they’d be favourites? 

• Haha 1