Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxgas

Season ticket seat change.

I have friends who want to change their season ticket seats on Tuesday. As usual with LCFC the process is over complicated and convoluted for people that don't do internet . Is there no longer a ticket office where you can queue and do business?

19 minutes ago, foxgas said:

I have friends who want to change their season ticket seats on Tuesday. As usual with LCFC the process is over complicated and convoluted for people that don't do internet . Is there no longer a ticket office where you can queue and do business?

No, that would be far too fan friendly! 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Chiltern Fox said:

Can't you go into the club shop and do this? With the helpful attendants taking you into the stadium to show available seats?

Why would they take you into the stadium lol

They'll just show you on a screen and hopefully be helpful enough to explain what you're looking at. No-one has time to take people around the stadium.. 

27 minutes ago, Chiltern Fox said:

Can't you go into the club shop and do this? With the helpful attendants taking you into the stadium to show available seats?

it's a literal bowl, every seat is the same. you'll get a map of the block on the screen and just how many stairs do you want to climb to reach the seat

1 hour ago, foxgas said:

you're internet savvy enough to be on foxestalk though?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Why would they take you into the stadium lol

They'll just show you on a screen and hopefully be helpful enough to explain what you're looking at. No-one has time to take people around the stadium.. 

I've been in with Jim twice now.

1 hour ago, foxgas said:

Email Jim at  [email protected] I've always found him very helpful when trying to move seats.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, davieG said:

Email Jim at  [email protected] I've always found him very helpful when trying to move seats.

I did this 2 weeks ago, haven't had a response beyond the automated "we hope to respond in 2 working days".

I was hoping for a screen print of available seats that others said that they had received. 

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, davieG said:

1 hour ago, FoyleFox said:

I did this 2 weeks ago, haven't had a response beyond the automated "we hope to respond in 2 working days".

I was hoping for a screen print of available seats that others said that they had received. 

It’s just worth noting there are two addresses for LCFC Help, so it might be that original email didn’t reach them. [email protected] seems to be the active one, this is clearly not ideal from the club as it causes confusion. 

Edited by AlexFT

On 12/05/2024 at 00:54, AlexFT said:

It’s just worth noting there are two addresses for LCFC Help, so it might be that original email didn’t reach them. [email protected] seems to be the active one, this is clearly not ideal from the club as it causes confusion. 

Thanks. I emailed again using both addresses, immediate reply this morning and Jim is on the case.

I'd ideally like to be further forward than our current row CC and move over to SK2. Currently SK4 but miss a lot of the atmosphere generated by the singing section. Hoping that being adjacent we'll get it more (too old to move into it 😂).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Calling up and speaking to someone to help you is easier and more accessible than doing it online or having to go to a physical ticket office tbf.

If there was a proper seating plan, with rows and seat numbers on it would be. I have failed miserably to find one. Difficult to guess from a big coloured block.

13 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

If there was a proper seating plan, with rows and seat numbers on it would be. I have failed miserably to find one. Difficult to guess from a big coloured block.

Exactly. How difficult is it to put up the seating plans?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

Due to the volume of calls you can’t even get placed in the queue 🙄

I called at 9am on the dot. Was position 10 in the queue. Only took 15 mins to sort. They didn't even want any money off me.

9 minutes ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

I’ve been trying since 9 on the dot and just keep getting the same message. 

Have you paid your £25 to use a physical phone?

• Haha 2

Just tried and again there is no opportunity to even join the queue. I guess this is further indication of the demand to be relocated to the Singing Section (would imagine most of the demand is driven by this). 

Is the club paying attention to what the fans want ie an expanded section of fans that want to vocally support the team ??

• Like 1