Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxgas

Season ticket seat change.

Trying for an hour now...

"We're sorry but due to the volume of calls we can't place you in the queue right now, please try later, goodbye".

Five years ago when I relocated I went down to the ground and was shown different options and allowed to go into the stand to sit in the seat before deciding. Good service that. Shite now.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Papasmurf said:

I called at 9am on the dot. Was position 10 in the queue. Only took 15 mins to sort. They didn't even want any money off me.

How did you choose the seat(s)? Do they share a seating plan with you, on screen?

Or is it...

"We've got these. Any good?"

"Yeah, that'll do, ta".

Edited by Permafrost

9 minutes ago, Permafrost said:

How did you choose the seat(s)? Do they share a seating plan with you, on screen?

Or is it...

"Yeah, that'll do, ta".

The latter,that's what I got anyway. Hence, I was after an actual seating plan. Which shouldn't be difficult, normally venues have a detailed plan accessible. 

I kept ringing the number then pressed 1,1 after it answers instantly to bypass the automated stuff, did this for about 10 mins then finally got in. 

started at 19th in the queue, now 14th, 15 mins in. I reckon 1 hour of queueing.

luckily have a day of annual leave which lined up with this, other than that I'm not sure how people are meant to do anything.

12 minutes ago, blurryface said:

I kept ringing the number then pressed 1,1 after it answers instantly to bypass the automated stuff, did this for about 10 mins then finally got in. 

started at 19th in the queue, now 14th, 15 mins in. I reckon 1 hour of queueing.

luckily have a day of annual leave which lined up with this, other than that I'm not sure how people are meant to do anything.

Been doing this since 9.00.   Still no joy.

42 minutes ago, Permafrost said:

Or is it...

"Yeah, that'll do, ta".

Option 2.

I have my friends on my ticketing account, know the seats they wanted, but so many obstacles put in the way to stop me moving seats for them. As others have said what shocking customer service.

On 11/05/2024 at 21:33, splinterdream said:

you're internet savvy enough to be on foxestalk though?

I know how LCFC work, would spend hours trying to get through on the phone for some tosser to tell me they can only speak to the seat holders because of data protection.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, lcfc67 said:

I emailed the help email address and have now had a reply saying they are not relocating anyone to the singing section this season !!

FYI - as an update after I queried the response  I had received, Jim has replied to say that they only have a few seats left and the club have decided to make them available to Fox Members to allow others to try the atmosphere.

15 minutes ago, foxgas said:

I have my friends on my ticketing account, know the seats they wanted, but so many obstacles put in the way to stop me moving seats for them. As others have said what shocking customer service.

4 minutes ago, foxgas said:

I know how LCFC work, would spend hours trying to get through on the phone for some tosser to tell me they can only speak to the seat holders because of data protection.

One person could move all the seats, if the others had emailed permission. Obviously, dependent then that the person answering the phone can find the emails...

34 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Premier league club with the customer service of a sunday league club.

I wouldn't even call it a Sunday league club. It's just like they hate us!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I wouldn't even call it a Sunday league club. It's just like they hate us!

Lockdown with no supporters probably suited the club and it's employees, cut the plebs out.

• Like 1