Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Season Ticket - New - Successful or Not?

So cut off is 55, then everyone above that placed into a ballot and drawn.. just seen someone on Twitter with 76, applied for 4 years and nothing.. seems rather unfair to me and I feel a bit hard done by 

6 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

So cut off is 55, then everyone above that placed into a ballot and drawn.. just seen someone on Twitter with 76, applied for 4 years and nothing.. seems rather unfair to me and I feel a bit hard done by 

I always thought it was just a points cut off and everyone above that is successful. I didn’t think there was a draw element? 

1 minute ago, glar84 said:

I always thought it was just a points cut off and everyone above that is successful. I didn’t think there was a draw element? 

Depends on the number of requests I guess?

Just now, SystonFox said:

Depends on the number of requests I guess?

Not really surely, you just cut off higher? If any draw element it should only be on 1 point. So everyone on 55 or everyone on 56. Otherwise you just cut at whatever point the availability goes down to.   

56 minutes ago, GLC said:

Average of £46 per game next season, on top of the £32-£40 membership fee (it will go up) 

£900 to watch Leicester 😭

Yeah, but you will get at least 2 free Changs out of it.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Benji said:

Not an accusation but I can't believe that's true.  They must have applied with someone with lower points or that's their combined home and away points.  They wouldn't have a ballot where someone with 76 fails but someone with 55 is successful, surely.

No idea mate.. twitter does attract the weird and wonderful lol

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, oz was my hero said:

Unsuccessful again. 66 and 49 points.

Oh well, back to feeling like I've been shafted up the arris every other Monday morning as a couple of season tickets would virtually half the cost of going.

Joint app? Surprised you've not got one with 66.

1 hour ago, splinterdream said:

if you've applied with someone, get in touch with them as i wasn't contacted but my dad was

I’ve applied with my lad we’ve both got the same points and I made the application but I’ve still not had an email! Checked both and nothing! 

6 minutes ago, JhonDuran said:

I’ve applied with my lad we’ve both got the same points and I made the application but I’ve still not had an email! Checked both and nothing! 

Junk box?

14 minutes ago, JhonDuran said:

What points were you on? Spoke to one of my customers who got a ST last season, he went into ballot and wasn't informed, he phoned and found he'd been successfull. No news could be good news

3 hours ago, glar84 said:

Previously a Ballot is only used if for example there is 50 tickets left and 100 applications on the lowest point tally 

so if the cut off is 58 and there is 50 tickets left but 100 applications with 58 points a ballot will be done 

• Like 1

Just an observation on this......the people who missed out in the high 50s.  Could they not have purchased a ST last season when they were prob on the 30s?  But maybe chose not to apply because it was championship?