Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simpmeister

Sammie Szmodics - signed for Ipswich

12 hours ago, themightyfin said:

Highly doubt our entire net spend will reach £20m. 

Jesus this is going to be rough isn’t it.

He looks a good player, he's got something for sure, but I think at his age and lack of long term form it's too big a gamble for us in our position. I mean Blackburn can demand probably £20mil here and we'd be mental to give them that at his age.

I'd take him for a reasonable fee but we'll get stung.

9 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

We should be looking to sell Daka and bring this guy in tbh... then either stick with Cannon or replace him with a more suited striker

People moan about him being a one season wonder, but that’s better than a one game wonder right?

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I think it’s his age that is the big question mark for going the level 

He's 29, he's had one good season and he's under a long enough contract that Blackburn want a billion pounds. 

• Like 2

I remember saying ‘he knows where the back of the net is’ when we signed Vardy, get this lad in and all will be well, you mark my words… :beer:

1 hour ago, HarryDee8 said:

Is still bemused nobody has bought this guy. Top scorer in the championship and he gets looked over again 😄 

Because his bang average and had one purple patch 

1 hour ago, HarryDee8 said:

Is still bemused nobody has bought this guy. Top scorer in the championship and he gets looked over again 😄 

Asking price is too high.

38 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

He's 29, he's had one good season and he's under a long enough contract that Blackburn want a billion pounds. 

I think he’s had a few good seasons now, but still I wouldn’t sign him for any serious fee 

32 minutes ago, HarryDee8 said:

We should have bought him in 4 years ago when we knew vards needed replacing. He would have scored a few for us

Oh dear.

Oh dear oh dear.

Ok, I'll play. Who should we sign now, who in four years will do a Szmodics  ?

Everyone is all ears. Go on ....   ?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Conscript Fox said:

Oh dear.

Oh dear oh dear.

Ok, I'll play. Who should we sign now, who in four years will do a Szmodics  ?

Everyone is all ears. Go on ....   ?

Zsolt Laczkó

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, HarryDee8 said:

Because he’s had one good season, and he’s 28. Trust me, he’s not got it for the EPL, he’s far too big a gamble to pay anymore than £5m. 

8 hours ago, HarryDee8 said:

We should have bought him in 4 years ago when we knew vards needed replacing. He would have scored a few for us

Are you actually stupid? Like, actually? 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, HarryDee8 said:

Oh Harry, Harry, Harry. You’ve gone and said something silly now they’re all after you. You hate to see it, you really do…. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, HarryDee8 said:

It's a shame that you are his agent and weren't head of recruitment 4 years ago.

There's been so many players over the years who have had one good championship season and never progressed. Ross Mccormack anyone?

If he was 22/23 then I'd want him but absolutely no way would anyone sensible be splashing out.

• Like 1