Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

What are your expectations for next season?

What are your expectations on where we finish next season?   

286 members have voted

1. 1. What are your expectations on where we will finish next season?

• European places
    • Top 10
    • 11th - 17th
    • Relegated

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Chrysalis said:

The signings dont need to be 20million.

A decade ago we would find some unearthed gems and buy them for a million each.

I agree they don’t have to be, but we do continually go down this route. That is my point really, if we can pick up some low cost signings for the future, that does with the thought process I outlined. I think there is little point in us spending big with contracts we will be lumbered with.

Personally I'll be totally amazed if we survive, I'm expecting this season will be like watching a once world class athlete being humiliated in the qualifying rounds by people he would once have nailed to the floor... Factually there is always a chance l guess, but based on unbiased common sense we are 99.99% already gone.

I am expecting swift and decisive action by the board though... Maybe with as many as 6 games left before they sack Cooper!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

for me to try and survive, thats the only goal and probably the only realistic target we could try and achieve, 16th or 17th

if after 10 games we rock bottom I think we are doomed and if we go down we are there for a good few seasons whilst we rebuild, reckon the owners may sell too if that happens

I am going to give Stevie C a chance but its hard to think of anything else, the cards are stacked against us

Said it before and I’ll say it again.  This isn’t the worst squad of players we’ve ever had, but it IS the most ill equipped to deal with an upcoming season that we’ve ever had in respect to the division we are in.

its borderline embarrassing at this point that we got promoted 

Edited by kristianity77