Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Iversen

8 minutes ago, MPH said:

cheeky buggers. 20 million Swedish kronars is about 1.5m pounds- the same amount they won’t pay us for Iversen

Be the wages which makes the difference. Iversen be on a higher wage compared to him. So Derby happy to pay more of a fee in the long-term its a saving. 

• Like 1

On 24/07/2024 at 09:50, DEL-Boy said:

Hello. 

Derby fan here I’ll tell you this one we’ve moved on already because we’re signing Jacob Widell Zetterström from Swedish club Djurgårdens IF. 

Please see the tweet below and hope this helps. 👍 

Good luck for the season in Premier League 👍

Jacob Widell Zetterström is having a medical tomorrow. So yeah we’ve moved on from Daniel Iversen already. 👍 

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Going to be stuck here until at least January as 3rd choice (down to 4th whenever Stolarczyk comes back)

I get we can't just sell players for whatever might be offered, but the number we seem to hold on to that are very unlikely to get any game time ... surely cutting the wage bill and some money in the bank will help our finance issues more than no money coming in, higher wage bill and players leaving for free at some point in the future...

• Like 1

Just now, foxfan92 said:

I get we can't just sell players for whatever might be offered, but the number we seem to hold on to that are very unlikely to get any game time ... surely cutting the wage bill and some money in the bank will help our finance issues more than no money coming in, higher wage bill and players leaving for free at some point in the future...

Any kind of fee would go down as a profit for Iversen as well

So stupid if we have priced him out of a move

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, foxfan92 said:

It worked well with Praet and Soumare et.al so why buckle this time? Yes we spiral into an absolute abyss with piss poor players, but we stand tall and proud whilst doing so. 👍💪👌

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MPH said:

I was told a loan to Plymouth was being considered so I’m definitely not ITK at all! lol someone must have been having me on!

they did sell their keep recently so its possible I guess

26 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Going to be stuck here until at least January as 3rd choice (down to 4th whenever Stolarczyk comes back)

Are you flippin kidding me. How do Forest move Turner on and we are still stuck with Ward.

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, DezFox said:

There MUST be more in it? Surely any fee at this stage would be amazing. I don’t get it this club, there must be something we don’t know. 

Same as Ward. £50k a week. Sheff Wed were interested at the same time as Derby and the same reason Stoke didn't go for a permanent deal, his wages are ridiculous

1 minute ago, orangecity23 said:

So Palace have an interest in Iversen, we just sent them 5 million for Ayew and are back in trying to loan Edouard from them, and we still couldn't sort out a deal to get him there? How can we be that bad at negotiating, it boggles the mind.

I guess this is where it stuck , we probably wanted pure cash to account for PSR and not part of a player swap. Plus they weren't selling Edouard until this week