Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Non League Football 24/25

So Grantham were 1-0 up at half time v Rushden, two red cards later and it's a 5-1 defeat. Concerning after first win at the weekend v Worcester...I guess it was just one of those games.

51 minutes ago, Daggers said:

2-0 over the league leaders is brilliant, leaving the Poppies in second with a game in hand. So miffed I missed it and the 4-1 on Saturday.

Thought Nile Ranger was a ridiculous gimmick signing so fair dues, he's really hit the ground running and Marvin Sordell too, that's quite a strike force on paper lol

15 hours ago, Tuna said:

Thought Nile Ranger was a ridiculous gimmick signing so fair dues, he's really hit the ground running and Marvin Sordell too, that's quite a strike force on paper lol

I'm waiting for the inevitable "can't be selected due to court appointment"

On 15/09/2024 at 00:47, Daggers said:

KKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY and a E and a T and a T....

Super Nile Ranger!

Wait... this is... THIS Nile Ranger?

The 22-year-old is accused of raping the woman after they had been out drinking together in Newcastle city centre.

Ranger, who plays for Swindon, denies the charge that relates to an incident that took place in January last year.

Newcastle crown court heard that the pair met at the Empress bar, where he bought them drinks, but she was unable to remember anything else until she woke up naked in a hotel room the next day.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/feb/25/nile-ranger-rape-court-case

FFS

5 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

Wait... this is... THIS Nile Ranger?

The 22-year-old is accused of raping the woman after they had been out drinking together in Newcastle city centre.

Ranger, who plays for Swindon, denies the charge that relates to an incident that took place in January last year.

Newcastle crown court heard that the pair met at the Empress bar, where he bought them drinks, but she was unable to remember anything else until she woke up naked in a hotel room the next day.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/feb/25/nile-ranger-rape-court-case

FFS

Numerous assaults and bail breaches as well. 

Complete Twat

• Like 1

Just now, Lako42 said:

Numerous assaults and bail breaches as well. 

Complete Twat

To be fair, if I was innocent of rape and a cabbie called me a rapist, I'd kick seven tons of shit out of him. Lad had a hard upbringing, at some point you need to be able to move on, eh?

3 minutes ago, Daggers said:

To be fair, if I was innocent of rape and a cabbie called me a rapist, I'd kick seven tons of shit out of him. Lad had a hard upbringing, at some point you need to be able to move on, eh?

Got no problem with him playing for Kettering or moving on. 

12 minutes ago, emmo1987 said:

Daggers, whats happened to Wes is he injured? Weve been to a few games in the last couple of weeks and he wasnt in the squad and with them signing 2 new strikers it would suggest so? 

Yep, he's one of our extensive injury list - which is why we (inexplicably manage to) keep signing more players.