Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Pre-Season Schedule Summer 2024

1 hour ago, ChrisCG8 said:

From the club never, but as i’m from Germany i saw an article the other week. Rot Weiss Weiler makes it pretty public. They sell tickets etc. 

I think its the club where Leicester trains at. In one article they even said they stream it on the YouTube channel of Rot Weiss Weiler

Hope so

1 hour ago, ChrisCG8 said:

From the club never, but as i’m from Germany i saw an article the other week. Rot Weiss Weiler makes it pretty public. They sell tickets etc. 

I think its the club where Leicester trains at. In one article they even said they stream it on the YouTube channel of Rot Weiss Weiler

The channel that has 18 subscribers?

https://www.allgaeuer-zeitung.de/allgaeu/weiler/leicester-city-trainingslager-weiler-allgaeu-testspiel-fv-weiler-fc-augsburg-kempten-jamie-vardy-hot_arid-769659 

thats the article, doubt you can read it though. They just talk about Leicester City the former English champion comes to our region with stars like Jaime Vardy. Its a big event for the region and they talk a little bit about how Leicester picked this region as training camp. At the end its said: broadcast live on their channel 

• Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, ChrisCG8 said:

https://www.allgaeuer-zeitung.de/allgaeu/weiler/leicester-city-trainingslager-weiler-allgaeu-testspiel-fv-weiler-fc-augsburg-kempten-jamie-vardy-hot_arid-769659 

thats the article, doubt you can read it though. They just talk about Leicester City the former English champion comes to our region with stars like Jaime Vardy. Its a big event for the region and they talk a little bit about how Leicester picked this region as training camp. At the end its said: broadcast live on their channel 

What’s the username for this please?

2 minutes ago, danny2997 said:

To me it reads like they think we're streaming it on our channel because the follow on of the sentence mentions also streaming the Augsburg match

i doubt we are streaming it as it isnt even mentioned as a fixture on our website. 

Just now, goose2010 said:

i doubt we are streaming it as it isnt even mentioned as a fixture on our website. 

Yeah I don't think we will, just sounds like they're under the impression we will from that article.

Game apparently sold out!!??!!

Our players will be signing autographs after the game per their Club Web-site.   Do they do the this at the open training session at the KP?