Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Pre-Season Schedule Summer 2024

25 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

How long can this go on? Either these people have completely lost the plot or a rogue hire is jeopardising their entire operation.

Neither, unfortunately they are just getting with the times. 

Plenty of clubs are doing it now through their streaming services, whether that being us with Foxes Hub, or EFL clubs through ifollow for example. 

Sadly this very much looks like the norm going forward, the days of Friendlies being on YouTube could be a thing of the past, unless they are kind enough to revert their decision, which probably is unlikely :( 

30 minutes ago, TheGoldenGod said:

Anybody on this forum actually know the bloke IRL? Feel like he's an enigma, spawning in to white knight the club at any opportunity. Has to be a shill employed by Rudders :D

He's worked for King Power on a professional capacity. So feels the need to defend his client in the hope, he might get some more work. Can't subtract himself from this. 

I have looked five different clubs - all of them who I consider as a smaller club than ours (Derby, Birmingham, Ipswich, Bournemouth & Cardiff) - they are either charging a £5 a game to watch or have a package where you can watch multiple at approx £2 to 3 per game. 

Need I say more....

Club releases the information on the morning of the game to avoid as much backlash as possible as well. The spinelessness runs deep within.

Honestly hate everything we are and are becoming. Its just so disconnected from everything that Leicester City used to be that I would chuck it all in if it weren't for my children wanting to go.

7 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

I have looked five different clubs - all of them who I consider as a smaller club than ours (Derby, Birmingham, Ipswich, Bournemouth & Cardiff) - they are either charging a £5 a game to watch or have a package where you can watch multiple at approx £2 to 3 per game. 

Need I say more....

I am amazed they didn’t consider doing the whole pre-season as a package.

That would require additional thought and planning… so maybe I’m not surprised.

4 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

I am amazed they didn’t consider doing the whole pre-season as a package.

That would require additional thought and planning… so maybe I’m not surprised.

Yeah. I think your observation there is very spot on