Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Pre-Season Schedule Summer 2024

7 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

I see your point of view Stan but equally I think what are the club doing playing at a seventh tier German facility when you have a state of the art training ground sitting there and probably numerous Bundesliga opposition with superior drainage systems at their home grounds willing to give you a game. 

I also get that too, but it's a summer pre-season tour. Lots of clubs play 'minnows' or local sides when they're touring. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I also get that too, but it's a summer pre-season tour. Lots of clubs play 'minnows' or local sides when they're touring. 

Feels more like that's a start of pre season thing rather than 2 weeks from the season starting.

8 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

I see your point of view Stan but equally I think what are the club doing playing at a seventh tier German facility when you have a state of the art training ground sitting there and probably numerous Bundesliga opposition with superior drainage systems at their home grounds willing to give you a game. 

Pretty sure it was not called off for drainage issues but for risk of life with the size of the thunderstorms over Germany yesterday.