Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Pre-Season Schedule Summer 2024

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2024/07/08/steve-cooper-leicester-city-zoom-calls-transfer-news-coach/

Leicester’s players return for pre-season tests today. Later this month they will fly out for a training camp near the French Alps in Évian-les-Bains, a popular venue for previous managers. The season’s first game, at home to Tottenham on August 19, is six weeks away.

56 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

FM Quell the fuching enthusiasm 

I think it was pretty obvious there would be little initial enthusiasm when the players have just lost the manager they’ve just had success under, let them play an attractive style of football and by all accounts was a very popular figure with the squad. 

Has anyone else noticed the distinct lack of photos released from their first day back?

Normally the social media team are clogging my feed with photos of half of the first team and some under 21s in the gym…

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, niyaminski said:

Has anyone else noticed the distinct lack of photos released from their first day back?

Normally the social media team are clogging my feed with photos of half of the first team and some under 21s in the gym…

Yeah I thought this as well. They usually shows clips of the bleep test etc.

34 minutes ago, niyaminski said:

11 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Maybe an edit coming? Any chance they’re not showing it cos Abdul hasn’t been announced yet?

Yeah could be the case! who knows 

1 minute ago, danish_fox said:

Havent seen a single picture of Mads?! 

Crucial for survival, if the club sells him, are we gonna see football without VAR again next year!

Was away with Denmark at the Euros mate, imagine he got an extended break 

4 minutes ago, WoodyFox said:

Luke Thomas FFS 

Quite simply cannot be allowed a sniff of 1st team football for us this season. Was a horrid baller years ago and somehow regressed further in recent times. Did he even play for Boro by the end last season? Was part of the worst defence in PL history for Sheff United too.

Can't believe we extended when we did. 

• Thanks 1