Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kienan dewsbury croc

Leaked 3rd kit 24/25

3 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

Actually with a reference point given it’s a nod to a piece of art in the Rijksmuseum. 

Whereas LCFC hit the sensitivity mark bang on 

I can see it now...

LCFC: "Our 3rd Kit is Inspired by the famous colours of the ancient egypt section in the world renowned New Walk Museum, a nod to a local icon #bigupthemummies"

img_4902.jpg

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, Kienan dewsbury croc said:

Erm I’m not sure about this what’s everyone thinking 🤔 

IMG_4671.png

We came out of it naturally the worst
Beaten and bloody and I was sick down my shirt
We were no match for their untamed wit
Though some of the lads said they'll be back next week

2 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

So are we back to FBS being the sponsor again? If so, was the PTT rumour put out as a scare story so that people would feel relieved that we're 'just' being sponsored by an online trading platform rather than an oil company?

It's not FBS and the PTT was a rumour started on here, not sure it's true.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

So are we back to FBS being the sponsor again? If so, was the PTT rumour put out as a scare story so that people would feel relieved that we're 'just' being sponsored by an online trading platform rather than an oil company?

It's not FBS it says it on the photo of the leaked kits. 

PTT was a rumour. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Ricey said:

It's not FBS and the PTT was a rumour started on here, not sure it's true.

I first saw the PTT rumour on here around the same time as I saw a number of 'leaked' images on twitter etc of kits that looked very realistic and had PTT as the sponsor. So either these images were mocked-up by people who visit this website, or the PTT rumours come from elsewhere and may have some truth in them. 

Jeez I'm looking forward to the opening of the transfer window - endless discussions over (probably baseless) transfer rumours are infinitely preferable to endless discussions over (probably baseless) kit rumours...:D

Edited by ClaphamFox

Clubs these days always go a bit out of the ordinary for the 3rd kit. They know it brings in some money but at the same time won't be worn by the team that many times. 

11 hours ago, Rob Clarke said:

If this third strip is true I can't believe the insensitivity given the tragic helicopter crash and subsequent horrific fire.

Don’t think it’s a fire effect ! So wouldn’t think it’s an issue . Wait till we see the real thing :) 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ashley said:

It's not FBS it says it on the photo of the leaked kits. 

PTT was a rumour. 

Ash can you do us all a favour and mock up this 3rd kit, rather than having to rely on this leak that looks like it was photgraphed on a potato? lol 

• Haha 1