Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Mohamed Konate

15 minutes ago, 80footgiraffe said:

Stats are okay on a free, but you’d hope he’d be tearing up the league if we were thinking of bringing him to the PL. Tall strikers aren’t exactly the way forward in 2024, just look at Beto at Everton.

Mate Mateta doing the business tho

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

Looks good to me, reminds me of a young Lukaku, could do a job. 

He's 26 and has spent his entire career playing in the Russian league. If there was any truth in this, I'd start to feel very worried about next season. Thankfully it's probably just another typical Football Insider nonsense rumour.

Edited by ClaphamFox
  • Like 3

46 minutes ago, 80footgiraffe said:

Stats are okay on a free, but you’d hope he’d be tearing up the league if we were thinking of bringing him to the PL. Tall strikers aren’t exactly the way forward in 2024, just look at Beto at Everton.

Haalands tall enough for the prem :)

Has football insider 247 ever had a link for us that wasn't complete rubbish? 

I swear it's just an AI trawling the internet for the most ridiculous rumours to test the theory that football fans will repost anything if you mention their team. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 80footgiraffe said:

Or Haarland at Man City, he’s never going to make it the lanky streak of p…

2 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I’ve stated previously that I think we will be after a big bodied striker who’s got bit of an aerial threat, we play so many crosses but have no real aerial threat. 

Beautifully put!! 🤣👏🏻

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I’ve stated previously that I think we will be after a big bodied striker who’s got bit of an aerial threat, we play so many crosses but have no real aerial threat. 

Bring back Albrighton quick, he can lump a good ball in the middle! Is Steve Howard still available? 

19 hours ago, 80footgiraffe said:

People dragging my tall striker opinion. Haaland is a shout tbf, quite a good player 😭…and Mateta has been on fire…but they have a bit more pedigree as higher levels

It's not just tall strikers though it's strikers in general. There are hardly any good ones in the division. Sadly every team fields eleven midfielders now.

8 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

Bring back Albrighton quick, he can lump a good ball in the middle! Is Steve Howard still available? 

It wouldn't be the worst signing we could make. Proven at this level.

Pin point crosses with someone to attack them.

Bring him back on a Pay as you play and maybe a Coaching job with the juniors.

51 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

It wouldn't be the worst signing we could make. Proven at this level.

Pin point crosses with someone to attack them.

Bring him back on a Pay as you play and maybe a Coaching job with the juniors.

He was proven at this level 5 years ago, he’s not good enough anymore sadly. Fatawu would create far more chances for this Konate but I doubt he’d finish enough of them 

1 hour ago, Ryy said:

The more I think about this the more I want it is to happen. Mateta vibes

So a few years of him being absolute shit, a few different managers not geting anything out of him ending with a decent spell for half a season. 

Let's hope we can carry him for a couple of years and still stay in the division.

• 2 months later...