Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Claudio Ranieri retires from football management

Posted (edited)

Thank You Claudio you Amazing Italian #FoxesFamily GENIUS !!

Once A Fox Always A Fox and we will never forget that amazing day in 2016 you and our fabulous foxes gave us the Premier League Champions Title Good Luck in Your Retirement Claudio & God Bless !!🙏🙏🦊💙

Edited by justfoxes
  • Like 1

I just love him. I remember when he was the Chelsea manager and he was so endearing and I looked forward to his interviews as he was just so nice. 

i’ ll definitely miss his infectious personality..

• Like 1

He left his latest job on a high, too. :scarf:

How can you not be charmed by him? 

Pizza, Dilly Ding Dilly Dong, Bocelli.

A true great to whom City fans will wish a long and happy, and well-earned, retirement.

Posted (edited)

True gentleman and genuinely nice person that everyone seems to like.. an absolute rarity in football.

Thanks for bringing us the title Claudio and congratulations on a fantastic career. Enjoy your retirement 

Edited by Simonb

He seemed to struggle after leaving Leicester but great to see him bow out on a massive high keeping Cagliari up after getting them promoted last season. Cagliari was his first sucess in management over 30 years ago so it's great that a story book career gets a story book ending. However I would not be surprised to see him pop up and take another Job in Italy somehow true football men like Claudio always really struggle to stay retired even as 80 approaches.