Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Enzo to Chelsea?

6 hours ago, Blanchflower78 said:

So Enzo meets them, sells them his philosophy. They choose another and he heads back to us with the same passion for the job?

No chance, minute he sits down with them he's done here.

Same as Vardy when he spoke to Arsenal? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Blanchflower78 said:

So Enzo meets them, sells them his philosophy. They choose another and he heads back to us with the same passion for the job?

No chance, minute he sits down with them he's done here.

This is my philosophy Chelsea...

The goalkeeper gets the ball he passes it (sometimes dangerously) to a player with an opposition player up his arse, hopefully he doesn't lose possession and gives it back to the goalkeeper, the goalkeeper then panicks a bit and wacks it sideways (and usually out of play)...IF we retain possession however we bugger about passing the ball sideways or backwards, it is forbidden to try and forward pass at this stage.  O, yes and importantly I must stress that I'll delay making any positive substitutions until we're either behind in the game or until it's far too late for them to make any fvcking difference!!....ok?..

... that's fine Enzo, we love your beard... when can you start?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Chelmofox said:

The dislike for someone who worked hard and got us promoted is quite intriguing as well.  

It’s so fascinating I have had to buy a lab coat and a clipboard.

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

It’s so fascinating I have had to buy a lab coat and a clipboard.

Just buy a holiday. We haven’t seen the half of it yet. Once Man City win the FA cup the McKenna roadshow there kicks in. 

• Like 1

Just now, Chelmofox said:

Just buy a holiday. We haven’t seen the half of it yet. Once Man City win the FA cup the McKenna roadshow there kicks in. 

(Will stop, my Dad jokes they are even making me cringe)

This scenario just makes me a little baffled and a bit sad that someone who delivered what was demanded is now a figure of hate (internet hate that is) based of a conclusion from media outlets of which there are conflicting reports, and people take every possible negative slant and claim meaning.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

Surely anyone going in for an interview would want clear directives about roles / responsibilities. I would expect questions about transfers, playing style and team selection to be very high up that list.

100%

But how many clubs will openly state "by the way we pick the team"? 

2 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Same as Vardy when he spoke to Arsenal? 

It's a fair comment.

My only view on that would be a manager has a collective responsibility for the whole squad. If they think he wants out then you doubt your leadership. I think as a player that situation sits slightly differently that's all. 

Vardy probably being a unique example in our case as he was an unbelievable player at a small club thus holding a great deal of power I guess.

2 hours ago, weller54 said:

This is my philosophy Chelsea...

The goalkeeper gets the ball he passes it (sometimes dangerously) to a player with an opposition player up his arse, hopefully he doesn't lose possession and gives it back to the goalkeeper, the goalkeeper then panicks a bit and wacks it sideways (and usually out of play)...IF we retain possession however we bugger about passing the ball sideways or backwards, it is forbidden to try and forward pass at this stage.  O, yes and importantly I must stress that I'll delay making any positive substitutions until we're either behind in the game or until it's far too late for them to make any fvcking difference!!....ok?..

... that's fine Enzo, we love your beard... when can you start?

Enzo in then...? 🤣

18 hours ago, Big_Nige said:

No idea why I’m even wasting my time replying to this post, but surely you can’t believe the drivel that you’ve just written?

If it’s an attempt to be funny then it’s even more off the mark than your usual Jim Davidson attempt at humour, but if you genuinely believe it then I really feel sorry for you as I honestly don’t think football is the game for you anymore

I like Jim Davidson 😂..

Football these days is pretty dreadful you're absolutely right there!!

Glad you like and are fully entertained by Maresca's style of football.  I too feel very sorry for you.

• Haha 1

On 24/05/2024 at 13:50, foxile5 said:

Rumour has it that Rudkin has just booked onto an 8 week cruise and has left explicit instructions that no business is done without him in prison

Honestly, that's what my brain saw.

Time to switch off the phone, go outside on the nice days and masturbate furiously on the others. There’s nothing of joy to be found on these pages over the summer. Do yourselves a favour everyone and just come back next season.