Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

I do think 🤔 we have a large portion of our fan base don't even believe in LCFC. It's not about the size of the club that matters it's the pride in playing managing supporting our wonderful club. We shouldn't ever be seen as a pissant club that the greedy 6 can just pull apart when they feel like it.

fvck them fvck them all. We are Leicester City and we will carry on and be stronger than ever. Fvck them all

• Like 4

Guest Kopfkino

Marcel Rapp. It could end up an absolute disaster or it could be glorious. Either way it would be fun to watch.

1 hour ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

At what cost? I can't ****ing stand watching Leicester these days with how we play. And if we do carry on playing that way, he's sacked by Christmas anyway. Might aswell cash in 

Firstly, the whole point of football at this level is winning. Doesn't matter how. Secondly, we won't see a useful penny of any 'compensation'. It'll be used to pay down debt. 

Well at least this club is well organised and has probably prepared for something like this…

If not Rudkin will pick it up in a couple weeks when back from hols.

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

think theyll try and get Potter this time 

and given we are back in the premier league i suspect theyll get him too

Really? With all the financial stuff going on? If we were more stable I would be inclined to think we have a chance. I'm just not so sure we have at this current time. 

If there was a chance, we definitely should go for him. 

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Some interesting ones there. 
Haise would be my priority of these names, Corberan and Sarri would also be instant yes (would Sarri come?) 

I would like Sarri but he got quite annoyed at Lazio about how they do business in the transfer market so probably not

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Really? With all the financial stuff going on? If we were more stable I would be inclined to think we have a chance. I'm just not so sure we have at this current time. 

If there was a chance, we definitely should go for him. 

I do tbf, linked with him loads, we'll certainly ask him if hes interested

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I expect they will try for Potter but hopefully they don't just piss around for weeks trying to convince him to join just for him to say no, move on quickly if he isn't really up for it

6th June will be when we officially become a Prem team and will be able to start doing business, need to have someone sorted before then so we can get started straight away

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1