Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

6 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

If it’s Cooper I’ll bloody struggle after his love affair with the red filth. I can only think if he fell in love with them he must be a total tosspot although to be fair he did come across pretty well 

Not saying I'd want him but he had some special moments up there and got the ground buzzing especially in their 1st season up, where they never gave up.

We'll need plenty of that next season.

Hopefully it's someone else though

Posted (edited)

Are there still people in 2024 that think Jose Mourinho would be a good or exciting appointment? 

If ever any manager in my lifetime has ever truly jumped the shark it's Mourinho. 

The difference between Jose now and "The Special One" is like the difference between Pep Guardiola and Mickey Adams. 

Edit: I'm not wishing my life away I've just been playing a lot or battlefield lately and my auto correct got confused. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Are there still people in 2042 that think Jose Mourinho would be a good or exciting appointment? 

If ever any manager in my lifetime has ever truly jumped the shark it's Mourinho. 

The difference between Jose now and "The Special One" is like the difference between Pep Guardiola and Mickey Adams. 

True but his win ratio is still up there :D

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Are there still people in 2042 that think Jose Mourinho would be a good or exciting appointment? 

Micky Adams was alright 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ozvaldo said:

Matthias Jaissle.  

2 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Was my #1 when Brendan got sacked, unfortunately no way we get close to his wages 

I think he's probably been promised the Newcastle job once they've got bored of Eddie.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JimJams said:

Who is RVD?

The second cousin of HIV. 

Edited by mozartfox

Ruud Van Nistelrooy would be an interesting one. He left PSV due to a lack of support. 

He’s used similar tactics to Maresca with a 4-3-3 and a box midfield, with the fullback stepping in to compact the space. 

More on his overall tactics here….

https://totalfootballanalysis.com/head-coach-analysis/ruud-van-nistelrooy-at-psv-eindhoven-202223-tactical-analysis-tactics

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sly said:

Ruud Van Nistelrooy would be an interesting one. He left PSV due to a lack of support. 

He’s used similar tactics to Maresca with a 4-3-3 and a box midfield, with the fullback stepping in to compact the space. 

More on his overall tactics here….

https://totalfootballanalysis.com/head-coach-analysis/ruud-van-nistelrooy-at-psv-eindhoven-202223-tactical-analysis-tactics

Lack of support is our motto tbf

4 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Assistant to a manager who was an assistant to pep?  Gerremin lol

1st Choice - Pep’s Assistant

2nd Choice - Pep’s Old Assistants Assistant

3rd Choice - Pep’s Old Assistant Head Teacher

4th Choice - Pep’s Barber

5th Choice - Barry from Cleethorpes who once shared a lift with Pep whilst staying in a Barcelona hotel.

• Haha 3

I just get this feeling it's going to be Cooper. He maybe still living in the area with his time at Forest. Available and supposedly ruled himself out of the Burnley run in. For the board an easier and possibly a cheaper option.  

24 minutes ago, Derby Blue said:

Peter Taylor - we may be able to prise him from Maldon & Tiptree without too much compensation.

They sacked him last August

• Like 1

4 hours ago, trugerkem said:

Just looked on our Wikipedia page and it says Basil Brush is our manager haha 

Another site says it’s Katie Price. It’s going to be Boom Boom or Bust next season 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ThurmastonFox said:

Hmmm lied is a very assertive statement. You may want to change that to “was not fully enlightened to the clubs financial situation”

The club had been economical with the truth