Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

3 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Fair point. But the fact is we’ve been here before. Twice. Offers, done deals. And each one fell away. There’s something we do during managers searches that places  doubt on Cooper being the one. 

(I could get behind Cooper by the way)

Doggie style? 

2 minutes ago, J. James said:

It's GONE, the word is GONE!

As in " wheres Fred?"

Ans. "he's GONE down the shop"

How nuts is " he's went down the shop"

Yanks and Shearer mangle the bleedin' English language!

:o  His heads went!

• Haha 1

On 05/06/2024 at 09:32, Babylon said:

I find this sort of stuff incredibly frustrating, whereby wanting to play with a bit more tempo somehow equates to a person being a dinosaur who yearns for the ball to be pumped 50ft into the sky at every opportunity. 

I'm all for passing football, but a prerequisite for that is to have movement. I'm sick of watching us, and there is so little movement when we're on the ball, which invariably leads to just plodding the ball about at the back. I'm also sick of certain "passing football" coaches when then drum every ounce of spontaneity out of players, to the point of not wanting to take risks, to not take on a player, to not make a run, even when it's blindingly obvious, they are the better moves to make, they check back and make an easy pass.

Have a structure but allow some freedom within it, be pragmatic and don't expect players not good enough to do a certain thing, to do a certain thing!!!

Sadly some people only seem to think in black and white, they seem to think if possession isnt the emphasis it must mean we all want 100% hoof ball, like there is nothing in between.

To call it 80s style as well wtf, we won the league playing counter short memories, and more than half the EPL isnt pure possession ball. 

I have the exact same frustration, a forward pass is on, or space to run into, space to make a shot, but instead a backward pass is done as its the safer option.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

I’m no fan of Moyes but he’s clearly the best available with premiership experience. We should at least consider him if he wants a return to management. 

No.

1 minute ago, 4everfox said:

Just give it to Sarri. Every time we hire an Italian, we win the league.

Let's not ruin the 100% hit rate 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

I’m no fan of Moyes but he’s clearly the best available with premiership experience. We should at least consider him if he wants a return to management. 

He really not the best available/unemployed manager with prem experience. But maybe out of the names mentioned as rumours he could be. 

Do we not think we are getting carried away with the Cooper thing ...... A rumour that seems to have blown up out of all proportion from a couple of posts from so called ITKs who seem to know about as much as the rest of us, I e. Fcuk all.

It's probably the same source that's started similar click bait stories on the LM site and we all know how much their so called journalists don't know.

No fcuker knows what the fcuks going on as usual 😱😂

32 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

Forest fans at it again on comments saying we aren't their rivals.

Their song about Steve Cooper literally started with he hates the Leicester 😂

What an odd bunch, I've never known a fan base try so hard to make a point about another club not being their rival rather than, you know, simply not caring?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Nalis said:

What an odd bunch, I've never known a fan base try so hard to make a point about another club not being their rival rather than, you know, simply not caring?

It is really odd. We aren’t as big a rival as derby to them but to say they don’t care if utter tosh 

Guest Col city fan

Can’t say I’m enamored with Cooper. Did well to get Forest up, but I don’t think he’s anything special. It’s going to be a really tough season imo.

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Can’t say I’m enamored with Cooper. Did well to get Forest up, but I don’t think he’s anything special. It’s going to be a really tough season imo.

If Cooper comes to Leicester, we will go down ,

IMO

So in the past two weeks, the favourite has been….

Potter - who’d rather have the England job.

Corberan - who is going to cost of over £4m.

Moyes - On the basis he’s out of a job.

Van Nistelrooy - As he played similar football and is unemployed.

Now Potter! 

The media has no idea. I can still see a Garcia / Still combination.

• Like 1