Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

1 hour ago, TheGoldenGod said:

Southgate himself has been on Man Utd's radar. Wouldn't rule out anyone at that cesspit!

I don't think there is any chance that Southgate gets a top six club. In fact I'd be surprised that any Prem club employs him.

3 minutes ago, Wortho said:

I don't think there is any chance that Southgate gets a top six club. In fact I'd be surprised that any Prem club employs him.

I did go on to say this a few comments down, but I was just highlighting who is genuinely being linked with the job.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

Sven Goran Ericsson

Fabio Capello

Sarina Wiegman

Slightly different being Welsh or Scottish though is it not? Ferguson turned the England job down multiple time supposedly.

4 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Claims that we have offered him a five year deal... why so long. Means we have to pay extra to sack him if doesn't work out.

No it doesn’t, it depends on the severance package that is stated, hopefully will no more than 12 months and certain performance clauses inserted. 

1 hour ago, Blanchflower78 said:

I imagine the delay is Potter having a comfortable exit clause in his contract along with convincing him a decent sized deduction is still doable etc

Or him not being that interested, plus the fact that Southgate has indicated he will go if England don’t win the euros 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pazzerfox said:

Slightly different being Welsh or Scottish though is it not? Ferguson turned the England job down multiple time supposedly.

Well evidently not for Cooper, because he already worked for the England set-up.

1 hour ago, nnfox said:

I think it's becoming clear that it is us who are waiting for the Man U decision.  Ten Hag incoming I think.

Genuinely hope not. The guy's a bona fide clown.

55 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

No it doesn’t, it depends on the severance package that is stated, hopefully will no more than 12 months and certain performance clauses inserted. 

well it obviously will. Potter has all the cards here tbh, if it’s a long contract it’s because he is making sure it’s worth his while. 

Understandable, because you want to be sure the club don’t get trigger fingers if we don’t pull away from the bottom 3 that fast, which is going to be a likely outcome.

what is good about it however, is that it would mean that he sees this as a project.  Scrappy first year trying to survive. stabilization year. Then looking to push towards europe. or that’s at least the optimists view

Edited by Lambert09