Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

2 hours ago, Outfox the Fox said:

Every thing I’ve heard or read about him is positive though to be honest and with Potter corberan or cooper in the frame we are in danger of being spoilt for choice here. They all are decent managers that could do a job for us. I’m not sure if they would all come but we should make a positive choice while they are available I’d be pretty happy with any of these. Maybe slightly less so cooper. 

Edited by Supergray22
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Royston. said:

i heard potter has turned us down but we are now in talks to pay him to keep quiet so as not to bring further shame on the club and to not make Cooper look like second choice:brendan:

I heard this today too (admittedly when I opened this thread…)

• Haha 1

After weeks of tough negotiating Rudkin has managed to reduce Potter's wage demands from 7 mil a year to 6 mil a year. Win in the book for Rudkin.

A few months down the line after a win on the first day of the season Potter threatens to leave for Man United, followed by Rudkin rewarding Potter with a new contract at double the wages to fend off any suitors. 

The speed we react at we will end up with Gareth Southgate at this rate.

As much as they have done for the club I wish the owners and the whole board were replaced now. We will not move forward with them and just be a yoyo team for thext 30 years with them idiots in charge 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, los dedos said:

Yea, who would come in from Lille 🤨

Screenshot_20240614_151544_Flightradar24.jpg

didn’t potter move to france? wasn’t that why Nice kept trying to persuade him last summer.

I seem to remember us having thoughts he was meeting potter when the plane was in france last time. 

Reality is that tops just honeymooning still 

Just now, Lambert09 said:

didn’t potter move to france? wasn’t that why Nice kept trying to persuade him last summer.

I seem to remember us having thoughts he was meeting potter when the plane was in france last time. 

Reality is that tops just honeymooning still 

I'd heard Potter moved back to Scandinavia last year.

• Like 1

Just now, HankMarvin said:

because he has already turned it down once?

Who knows.

Maybe because of potential owner involvement in signings etc?..

• Haha 1

A lot of money going on Potter this evening (3/10 now on a couple of Bookies, 1/3 and 4/11 on others). For so much, so quickly, there must be some updates on his situation, but I haven't seen anything?!

Edited by Outfox the Fox