Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

2 minutes ago, kingpower said:

I think now is a good time to hire Potter, he’ll be wanting to prove something after his Chelsea nightmare. If things don’t work out here then he’ll struggle to get another decent gig in this country. Hoping this plays in our favour and he builds something positive if appointed 

No this is a free hit for him.

Let's say we still go down by maybe a point or 2 that means that he only went down because of the points deduction. He would be snapped up straight away.

If he keeps us up he would be halved as a hero.

Just now, Fox85 said:

Let's say we still go down by maybe a point or 2 that means that he only went down because of the points deduction. He would be snapped up straight away.

Half a hero is better than none !

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Percy ominously quiet, not convinced this is as close as many outlets are making out.

Hope not anyway, still want Corberan.

I want Corberan, but it feels just a little bit too left field for our club. Seeing that 4k been matched on Betfair since i left London and lay odds of under 1.5, i think there is some real confidence about this now.

image.thumb.png.4cbd14828baf30a4d1fd4333880cdf6f.png

Just now, les-tah said:

Potter doesn't take this job in my opinion unless he has had some absolute concrete evidence we are allowed to spend money this summer… So good sign if he is announced.

We are, as long as it’s after July 1st. End of three year PSR cycle.

3 minutes ago, BN1South said:

Fellas and fellettes, seen Potter up close during his 3-years at Brighton. Honestly, he’s a fabulous coach. Do not judge him by his time at those ***** in West London. De Zerbi’s amazement at how technically proficient Potter’s side was is a big endorsement. OT - Is Grimsby Fisheries still on the Welford Road? 

Good enough for me. Thanks for the input 👍 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, les-tah said:

Potter doesn't take this job in my opinion unless he has had some absolute concrete evidence we are allowed to spend money this summer… So good sign if he is announced.

I'd believe it if this board hadn't lied outright to our last two permanent managers to be fair.

• Like 2

Given the choice, just after the trophy lift, between having either Maresca or Potter going into a new Premier League season then I would've genuinely gone with the latter. Silver linings and all that.

Plus £10m. Worked out OK, I reckon.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Corky said:

Former team-mate of Matt Le Tissier but you won't hear that in the mainstream media.

Back in the 90s they were probably only earning about 5G a week as well.

#MakesYouThink

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Those aren’t the only 2 things that can happen though