Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

Romano got it wrong for BR's replacement as well - he was saying Benitez and then I think it was Tanner who revealed it was Dean Smith. 

Gutted, was looking forward to Potter getting the role. 

Edited by lcfc_forever
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Potter must have turned us down late 

the Curlywurly wasn’t enough then 

hey ho

not really bothered 

next coach had a hell of a task 

probably best to employ someone who is cheaper to get rid of if we survive and are able to take a step back up or happy to work back in the championship in case we go down 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

JJ sticks out like a sore thumb in that team particularly in that position. Even in the Championship, particularly on the left he was an absolute liability. Forever giving the ball to the opposition, which will see us clinically punished in the Premiership and often seemingly confused with his positioning. 

Yes he has a bit of pace about him but that's absolutely pointless if you have the above problems. Admittedly he appears somewhat better on the right where to me he's a squad or cover player. 

Thought this after posting. Ideally JJ would be RCB instead of Faes and we get a left footer the other side of Vestergaard. 

irrelevant if cooper comes in now  🤦‍♂️ 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scotch said:

Mavididi and Fatawu are the interesting ones for me. 

I think Mavididi will play inside as an attacker as either one of the inside forwards in his 3421 or an out and out striker in his 3412. Whilst Fatawu may play as a wingback in those systems. He has proven that he doesn't mind to play wingers in this position in the past and I feel it's more suited to Fatawu than inside forward. 

Fatawu definitely more suited to wingback if that's what ends up happening. Got an engine on him and works his bullocks off as it is.

Just now, st albans fox said:

the Curlywurly wasn’t enough then 

hey ho

not really bothered 

next coach had a hell of a task 

probably best to employ someone who is cheaper to get rid of if we survive and are able to take a step back up or happy to work back in the championship in case we go down 

I agree, don’t think it’s a bad appointment but it’s a come down from potter 

1 minute ago, Walshy5 said:

Seriously thinking about selling my season ticket! This clubs gone to the dogs and clearly don't give any kind of a **** about the fans!

Good luck lol 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

If the club intend to charge £72 a game to watch a side managed by Steve Cooper. The big wigs all want taking out the back and getting done by firing squad. 

Forget the firing squad I’ll do it for free and take the jail time 

• Haha 1