Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

57 minutes ago, Phenom said:

By the same token, couldn’t the board sack him if they weren’t satisfied with his work? That’s clearly not happening

The objective was "reach the PO and get promoted" . Corberan achieved a PO spot, failed to promote the team even though their rivals were in mid table at best form. It's up to WBA board to decide. Tactically his team was awful in both PO games. 

1 hour ago, KP Fox said:

You make it sound like our board is cr*p at appointing managers. Can you name me one bad appointment this board has made? 

Sousa, Sven, Shakespeare, Puel, Rodgers, Smith, Maresca.

Especially when you factor in what other managers were available and realistic at those times.

More misses than hits.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, dooflip said:

Especially when you factor in what other managers were available and realistic at those times.

More misses than hits.

No Pearson? Bit odd.

2 minutes ago, dooflip said:

More misses than hits.

Are you really so sure the board didn't approach other more popular managers? I'm 99.99% certain it happened and they've hung up the phone or rejected politely in 2 seconds. 

Apparently there was a rumour that Esteban Cambiasso organised a players meeting at LCFC 9 years ago.

I think that more than qualifies him to be our next manager on a long term contract :ph34r:

• Haha 2