Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

1 minute ago, kingfox said:

Can just imagine Sarri smoking a cigarette right in Rudkin’s face during the interview. 

Can see Susan Whelan frantically trying to find something for him to use as a ashtray.  Maybe Rudkins coffee cup

• Haha 1

Just now, Molson Canadian said:

Sarri by all accounts came to a mutual termination with Chelsea.  He was not actually fired.  1 season with them and one the Europa League. 

Yeah he is a good manager with a lot of experience and won a lot. He would be a real coup no question. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Ranieri type appointment 

Somewhat, Though Sarri has won things more recently and is still managing at a top level. Ranieri wasn’t to be honest when we snapped him up, this guys stock is still pretty high 

Edited by foxes_rule1978
  • Like 2

Would be happy with this, we don’t exactly know what our finances will look like for this coming season it’s all a mess personally like I’ve said before I’d spend whatever we seem is enough to build a side that should comfortably get 50 points + and then minus the deductions should still be safe otherwise will end up getting relegated by the points deduction and that would be vile

1 minute ago, Iran said:

"...waiting for better offers" :revenge:

Given the main offer for him at the moment is Panathinaikos he probably shouldn't be feeling too lofty.

Could very just be agent rubbish though tbf.

• Like 1

We generally win a league in the first season of an Italian manager.

Any Italian turning us down lacks bottle and gets a retrospective no from me,

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!