Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

2 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Regardless if it’s Sarto or not, it shows the calibre of manager we are looking at. Promising signs.

No, it shows who the media are guessing we're looking at, occasionally popping in another random name to add a bit more intrigue and speculation. 

• Like 3

Bloody hell, starting the day off with Garcia and then ending it linked with Sarri is like your wife walking out on you and Scarlett Johansson knocking on your door for a game of naked Twister. 

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)

Brian Clough. Or as we call him, Nigel ****ing Pearson.

Sorry. That was an ironic drunk post. But I genuinely miss the old days of properly good managers. I think the game's gone tbh.

Edited by trabuch
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Regardless if it’s Sarri or not, it shows the calibre of manager we are looking at. Promising signs.

aim for Sarri get Cooper. It’s the Leicester way.

Very much doubt it will be Sarri, but does link with the comment earlier in the thread about the target turning us down a few weeks ago and being a pleasant surprise.

It would actually be a pleasant surprise imo. The blokes got character! But I’d see it as highly unlikely! Unless we are just ignoring PSR.

1 hour ago, dooflip said:

Very much doubt it will be Sarri, but does link with the comment earlier in the thread about the target turning us down a few weeks ago and being a pleasant surprise.

It would actually be a pleasant surprise imo. The blokes got character! But I’d see it as highly unlikely! Unless we are just ignoring PSR.

that person said it was cooper 

Posted (edited)

According to The Times, we’re in ‘no hurry’ to appoint a new manager. For those without a subscription, other highlights include:

*Several out-of-work managers are thought to be interested in the job

*However, we are not restricted to currently unemployed managers and are willing to pay compensation for the right man

*There has been no contact between the club and Steve Cooper although he is keen to return to the PL

*Vardy and Vestergaard are both expected to stay irrespective of who comes in

Edited by ClaphamFox
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

According to The Times, we’re in ‘no hurry’ to appoint a new manager. For those without a subscription, other highlights include:

*Several out-of-work managers are thought to be interested in the job

*However, we are not restricted to currently unemployed managers and are willing to pay compensation for the right man

*There has been no contact between the club and Steve Cooper although he is keen to return to the PL

*Vardy and Vestergaard are both expected to stay irrespective of who comes in

I wonder if the official appointment will be after 30th June even to help with FFP? 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Molson Canadian said:

Can see Susan Whelan frantically trying to find something for him to use as a ashtray.  Maybe Rudkins coffee cup

Or Rudkin's hollowed out skull

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

I wonder if the official appointment will be after 30th June even to help with FFP? 

I wondered that. When does pre-season start?

A whole extra month of alternating despair and excitement in response to baseless rumours - what a time to be alive! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ClaphamFox said:

I wondered that. When does pre-season start?

A whole extra month of alternating despair and excitement in response to baseless rumours - what a time to be alive! 

It'll probably start some time W/C 1st July 

Lets face it we tend to be slow in all of our transactions these days. 

If can get someone out of work (I'm thinking Potter but I don't think he's keen on us and our situation) then possibly it'll be sooner