Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

7 hours ago, Wymsey said:

:source:

He might just be going to the Chelsea Flower Show.

Source is me as I was on the same train. I thanked him for a good season and he was lovely 

7 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

If Mckenna goes to Brighton, then i think we have a big shout for Potter i reckon. Think someone like him can big the club up like Enzo did and with points deductions it will be a free hit. Not Potters biggest fan, but would prefer this to Cooper or Robins. 

3 at the back!!!

A forum favourite!

2 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Poch needs a step down and rebuild lol

Imagine Kompany goes to Bayern after getting relegated, Enzo goes to Chelsea, and we get Poch!

Then McKenna replaces Ten Haag. 

And Mourinho goes Ipswich!

Ok, getting carried away a bit there.

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)

Jose wont come here

How about Niko Kovac

When Kovac came in, he implemented a mix of 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3 formations with a clear focus on how the team plays without possession. He started working on increasing his team's intensity behind the ball so they were able to defend in a compact, mid-high press to force their opponents wide. As soon as they would win the ball, they could make use of their quick players in fast transitions.

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/story/_/id/37636007/kovac-returned-wolfsburg-their-former-glory

Edited by Molson Canadian

On 22/05/2024 at 17:29, cityfanlee23 said:

In no particular order and for a multitude of reasons

Urs Fischer
Graham Potter (Doubt he would come, seems to be linked with far bigger jobs recently) 
David Moyes 
Steve Cooper
Danny Rohl
Ruud Van Nistelrooy
Lucien Favre
Giovanni Van Bronckhorst 
Kieran Mckenna
Mark Robins
Steve Cooper
Will Still
Laurent Blanc (seriously doubt he would come)

Cooper, Noyes or Robins

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I imagine this story will suddenly gather pace with a "terms agreed" story over weekend.  We need to act quickly, likely shift in playing style and the likes of Vesty and JV may not get their expected contracts with a new vision for the team.

Early transfer targets key as well.

Given the constraints anyone would be having to work with I'd expect an appointment with a view to us being the next step up in their career.

10 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

The guy who took.over from roy has shown him up

That’s a shame, recon his shout of doing it from his bed was deadly serious.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Got to be potter and moyes hasn’t it - both available- both you would think would take it - both very good managers in their own ways - if Enzo goes and we get 10m and one of these 2 I actually think it wouldn’t be the end of the world - who knows what enzos tactics with our squad and little investment would end up like this year - we could sack him by Xmas as it’s obvious our current team will get bashed up at this level unless he is heavily backed to have elite players playing with his tactics which surely doesn’t happen with our finances 

Edited by jv1

The people who want Moyes, I absolutely guarantee, have only seen West Ham's games vs. Brendan Rodgers in recent memory and basically nothing else of West Ham.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

I'm readying myself for Scott Parker and his Safari suit...

image.thumb.png.a6959e252323a6c0daade58030af6b80.png

Absolute state of that jacket

• Haha 1