Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

10 minutes ago, Halifax Fox said:

This

A very valid point .... how can you interview for a manager when he will have his hands tied and a blindfold before the outcome is known ... and not in a kinky way lol 😂 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

No, it shows who the media are guessing we're looking at, occasionally popping in another random name to add a bit more intrigue and speculation. 

This. probably has more of this fun for at least the next week / 10 days.  Joy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Pascal Jansen is an interesting one

He was Arne Slot's (my favourite manager in recent years) assistant at AZ Alkmaar and then took over from him in 2020. He was there for 4 years.

Finished 2nd, 3rd, 5th and 4th and got to the Semi finals of the Conference League the year we did as well.

Nothing hugely special but his track record with developing young players is excellent.

Is it Rudders who identifies, recommends the prospective manager or does Top take a more active role?

37 minutes ago, JimmyC74 said:

Is it Rudders who identifies, recommends the prospective manager or does Top take a more active role?

I think it’s more just pulling a name from a very large hat 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, JimmyC74 said:

Think Top’s more active role is Polo.

I think unless it’s a manager who’s out of work then we won’t be paying any compensation until 1st of July as it’ll fall into the next round of accounts. The £10m+ for Enzo will deffo help this time round so why would they want to offset that - then again, it is Rudkin running things so…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Winstonthedog said:

We will now be entering the twilight zone for the next few weeks ... Top .. Rudkin and Whelan..  all have other stuff to do ... holidays ... shopping... gardening... hair and nails .... 

And that's just Rudkin!

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Iran said:

Liam Rosenior anyone?

Will be a very decent coach at the top level but probable he needs to do another few years in the championship - so that’s a yes for us 😄

Edited by st albans fox
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Groby_Blue said:

I know absolutely nothing about him but I now desperately want him to manage us because of that photo alone. 

The guy is a legend.

We will definitely be entertained if it is him.

Whilst I still think Corberan would be the right appointment, Sarri is probably second on the list for me of names linked.

• Like 1