Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

2 hours ago, Greg2607 said:

We aren't playing at the level anymore and we've also lost some squad depth in praet, kelechi and ndidi walking away. 

Praet and Kels barely got on the bench, let alone any match time .Wilf will be a miss.

I’m beginning to think Corberan would be the best option; despite the signing of a contract recently. He’s outperforming based on his last two jobs. So he’s used to difficulties that we certainly have, and he plays the necessary style the board seem to want. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, PaulW said:

Praet and Kels barely got on the bench, let alone any match time .Wilf will be a miss.

Which is fair, but if you lose KDH over the summer, then you have soumare as his replacement.  I suspect you'd prefer praet over him and that's with choudary as a regular starter in central midfield. It's a relegation midfield with that personnel. 

13 minutes ago, Greg2607 said:

Which is fair, but if you lose KDH over the summer, then you have soumare as his replacement.  I suspect you'd prefer praet over him and that's with choudary as a regular starter in central midfield. It's a relegation midfield with that personnel. 

If we sell KDH we will buy or loan a replacement with some of the money and for probably <7-8m you can find someone better than Praet.

11 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

If we sell KDH we will buy or loan a replacement with some of the money and for probably <7-8m you can find someone better than Praet.

Don't you think he'll suit Premier League football?

Think he has everything, apart from being a bit slow, to be decent in the league.

22 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Whoever we get gas to ha e good dress sence 

Vee Stonecrop 

Would have an interesting look...

Need another clue preferably nationality lol

2 minutes ago, Broof said:

Sky have Sarri at 6/1

I’d love Sarri.  He’s a systems manager.  He’s absolutely a genial manager.  The only issue is that he needs, not the best players, but specific players that understand his system.  At Napoli he did not have the best, but he had ones that could execute his tactics.  At Chelsea he had too many primadonnas to be effective ( he still came in third).

2 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Don't you think he'll suit Premier League football?

Think he has everything, apart from being a bit slow, to be decent in the league.

Also missing one foot and the knowledge of when best to pass.

Watching Real Madrid reminds me how the top teams, for all their talent, tend to be excellent on set pieces as well.

Interesting Enzo was planning to bring a set piece coach in as well before he decided to leave, hope we follow through on this whoever the manager is. 

• Like 1