Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

3 minutes ago, worthosoriginals said:

Funny you criticise hatred while showing your own

Eh …… I did t mind Marescas football. :dunno:

Guest Col city fan
6 minutes ago, Sly said:

Eh …… I did t mind Marescas football. :dunno:

Ignore Wortho’s posts mate. I find them very weird 

Just now, Col city fan said:

Ignore Wortho’s posts mate. I find them very weird 

I know! Totally bizarre. 

16 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

Watching Real Madrid reminds me how the top teams, for all their talent, tend to be excellent on set pieces as well.

Interesting Enzo was planning to bring a set piece coach in as well before he decided to leave, hope we follow through on this whoever the manager is. 

Austin Mcphee is who I'd be going for. Set pieces essentially got Scotland to the Euros and Villa have the 4th highest goals from set pieces in the league despite being one of the smallest teams. Whether he'd come or not is a different matter. 

7 minutes ago, Sly said:

I know! Totally bizarre. 

What you say about Chelsea fans hating Sarriball is true though. And oddly enough, the man himself seemed to hate it at times. Some on here seem to be happy with the idea of Sarriball but hammer Enzo for his possession based game. Sarriball worked exactly the same way. Sarri at Chelsea often got very frustrated with his players because although he does believe in possession, he also likes the ball to move very quickly from the back to the front, and when Chelsea players weren't doing it and were just keeping hold of the ball he got proper pissed. But that's his philosophy when the players aren't quick enough and in the Premier League, perhaps you just can't be that quick with it?

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan
8 minutes ago, Sly said:

I know! Totally bizarre. 

Biazarre and angry too I find. 
Steer clear imo

13 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Austin Mcphee is who I'd be going for. Set pieces essentially got Scotland to the Euros and Villa have the 4th highest goals from set pieces in the league despite being one of the smallest teams. Whether he'd come or not is a different matter. 

Is that the guy who looks like a young Rick Wakeman?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Finnegan said:

If we sell KDH we will buy or loan a replacement with some of the money and for probably <7-8m you can find someone better than Praet.

I think we'll struggle with up-and-coming loanees this season. No-one likes a relegation dogfight traumatized player coming back...

If you wanted to go down the young coach, ex-assistant at an elite club route again…. Then it won’t be long until Carlo Ancelotti’s son and assistant Davide gets himself a number one role. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, enmac said:

A bit left field: Nuri Sahin, assistant manager of Dortmund. Previously manager of Antalaspor, 94 games 46.81% win rate.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuri_Şahin

Sounds pretty promising, though in my head he’s still a 20 something former wonderkid floating around Bundesliga teams.

Also this is interesting

“He has been married to his cousin Tuğba Şahin (née Emeni) since November 2007”:o

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, OadbyBlue said:

Also this is interesting

“He has been married to his cousin Tuğba Şahin (née Emeni) since November 2007”:o

Why have Norwich not snapped him up? 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Owner didn’t like his style of football apparently 

I think he wanted "more attacking fooballl"

I've been helping Chelsea fans on the shed end forum come up with a chant for their new manager....

Poundland Pep, Poundland Pep 

Poundland Pep and his tippy tap crap

Early in the season, the football isn't pleasing

We really really wish we'd got Poch back

:D

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Finnegan said:

If we sell KDH we will buy or loan a replacement with some of the money and for probably <7-8m you can find someone better than Praet.

Preat is a really good player his problem is he can't stay fit for more than 5 minutes

• Like 1