Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

Just checked this thread for the first time today and genuinely worried about all the talk of cooper. Have his odds fallen? Looking likely?

not budged from my opinion of Coberan or Sarri being the best realistic picks of who’s been linked.

9 minutes ago, dooflip said:

Just checked this thread for the first time today and genuinely worried about all the talk of cooper. Have his odds fallen? Looking likely?

not budged from my opinion of Coberan or Sarri being the best realistic picks of who’s been linked.

There’s nothing major, just a half decent journalist said he’s in the frame as well as coberan and potter 

Cooper did an incredible job at Forest, especially in keeping them up with all the chaos that he had to deal with.

That said, he sets up very negatively against good teams from what I saw so I’d be shocked if we appoint him.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, kingfox said:

This is also a guy who made James Garner look good, work like that deserves a knighthood tbf. 

Did he keep getting his head slammed with the hood when he was inspecting the engine?

1 hour ago, Bordersfox said:

Excellent summary, cheers.  I like the sound of some flexibility.  

I thought in the last couple of seasons of Potter's tenure Brighton played some really good football, possesion based but much more incisive and quick than we have played under Maresca at times.  Maybe they just had better players.   

I'm going purely on the games I watched, highlights etc but I felt if they'd had someone capable of finishing clinically they'd have achieved more.

That said, I think I prefer Corberan over all. 

Maupay!!

42 minutes ago, boosmanana said:

Italiano has left Fiorentina officially now, so is he now available or does he already have a job lined up?

Should join so we can sing his name to Mambo Italiano.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Trent Steel said:

Did he keep getting his head slammed with the hood when he was inspecting the engine?

Rockford Files? 

15 minutes ago, -sodapop said:

Is there a world in which we get a new manager announcment directly after Chelsea announces Maresca (probably) tomorrow?

No, there’s no world at all that produces this. Slip into something comfortable (I would respectfully suggest a coma) for a few weeks and maybe just before the end of June the club might have something to say. 

23 minutes ago, Scotch said:

I'm surprised that there hasn't been more links to Carrick. Seems right up our owners street. Young, promising, possession football, decent sized name

Seven letters, same as Maresca, same as Ranieri, same as Rodg... oh...

6 hours ago, Izzy said:

If Cooper was stunningly good looking, people would have less of an issue with him coming here.

Nobody wants to be associated with ugly. 

I dunno. Some of my best lays have been more then questionable lol

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Didn't want to make a new thread asking people's predictions about who they think will actually replace Maresca, but personally think it'll be Corberan.

Edited by Wymsey
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Didn't want to make a new thread asking people's predictions about who they think will actually replace Maresca, but personally think it'll be Corboran.

I’d be pleasantly surprised if it was.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1