Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

1 hour ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Honestly think it’ll be an Enzo style appointment, out of the box 

I'm presuming you meant "outside the box" 😅?

I think you're right though, I doubt it will be someone we expect. I'd be surprised if Corberán was actually under serious consideration, for example. Even more so Steve Cooper or Moyes.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

I'm presuming you meant "outside the box" 😅?

I think you're right though, I doubt it will be someone we expect. I'd be surprised if Corberán was actually under serious consideration, for example. Even more so Steve Cooper or Moyes.

Sorry yeah haha 

I’d agree, I think cooper and Moyes are unlikely given the style of football they what maintain. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Cooper has definitely thew his hat in the ring . 

See, Cooper is excellent with youth…. So, it’s one thing to just dismiss him, but he’s proven he’s good at bringing youth players through, which is something we may need.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

I feel like Moyes is the boring choice. Probably had the highest low but the lowest high of all the candidates. We know he won’t ever get us above mid table. But he probably won’t take us down either. I wouldn’t want him. I don’t think he’s a bad manager, but I just would rather us take a punt. 

Mid table with the state we are in would be a miracle - moyes did absolute wonders at West Ham - 6th , 7th , 14th and 9th I believe last 4 years - such an underestimated achievement 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, jv1 said:

Mid table with the state we are in would be a miracle - moyes did absolute wonders at West Ham - 6th , 7th , 14th and 9th I believe last 4 years - such an underestimated achievement 

Yeah I’m not saying I’d be 100% against him. Just that on a personal level I’d prefer someone more exciting/risky. 

40 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Cooper has definitely thew his hat in the ring . 

Enough about his appearance at Paris fashion week, is he interested in the LCFC job or not??

14 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

I'm fed up of having managers that only half the fanbase actually support. 

I think we’re broken as a fan base. We’ve been overloaded with ridiculousness for 9 years that we don’t know what’s normal. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

there is about 2 clubs in the premier league that's fans are completely sold by their manager. 

We are in a situation where who ever comes in need to support the manager and it shouldnt matter who it is. 

31 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

How do you plan on solving that?

Anyone that doesn't like the manager is forced to have a digital season ticket so they can't get in.

• Haha 4

38 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

That's partly on the fanbase. 

To be fair, Enzo did very little wrong until he left. A good 90% of the criticisms of him were stupid af. 

I'd love to know how those people think David ****ing Moyes would have made football in the Championship exciting and entertaining (let alone winning) when the vast majority of teams in the league saw us coming and immediately parked the bus in their own six yard box for ninety minutes. 

And then the same ****ing people would moan about "messing around at the back" when the very reason Mads, Winks and Vestergaard pass it around at the back is to try and draw the opponent out so that we CAN counter and they CAN have their exciting fast attacks. 

Honestly, it doesn't take a student of tactics to work out what's happening on the pitch half the time but a lot of people are still too dense to work it out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, kenny said:

Anyone that doesn't like the manager is forced to have a digital season ticket so they can't get in.

Why bother with tickets when you can just sit at home and rant on here? :P

• Like 1