Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

No thanks to Frank. Another whiner and has also achieved nothing. Very lucky to have played in a weak Premier League again otherwise Brentford would be down. And I can't wait for the day they go down.

Want Frank in that relegation battle next season.

9 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

No thanks to Frank. Another whiner and has also achieved nothing. Very lucky to have played in a weak Premier League again otherwise Brentford would be down. And I can't wait for the day they go down.

We are going to be a relegation fight then Frank is the man.

Good manager.

13 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

It isn’t normal to have this much hate in your heart for a meaningless football team imho

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, MonkeyTennis? said:

Whether you think Cooper did a good or bad job with Forest (and the reality is that both are true at different times), the fact that he was so closely associated with the club we perceive as our main rival means he's surely not the right for us. Maybe I'm wrong, but I just can't see fans getting behind him. 

Yeah,.... Just like that Wes Morgan Fella 

• Like 3

Maybe Rudkin is about to name himself as manager? No compensation, no contract talks needed (though he'll still hold one for himself) and he knows the club. 

Yes, I've just been sick as well

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Walshy5 said:

Let's be honest. We'll end up someone shite! What decent manager in the right mind would even want the job?

Plenty, but it means being a bit more creative and looking perhaps where others don’t. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Don’t get this attitude at all, as if we have the balls to be brave, we could pick an emerging manager talent as they can come in and manage a PL club with zero expectations and they get to put themselves in the biggest shop window. It’s almost all upside for the guy who comes in if they have a certain profile.

I think it would help if we get a manager with Expereince in the Prem instead of being another stepping stone for an up and coming manager

Just now, whoareyaaa said:

I think it would help if we get a manager with Expereince in the Prem instead of being another stepping stone for an up and coming manager

Would you rather have Dean Smith or Enzo came in and took over?

Surprised anyone would turn their nose up at Thomas Frank. Done a brilliant job at Brentford. Probs too good for us.

Cooper on the hand...not for me. A manager sacked by our local rivals, no thanks. 

• Like 1

Just now, whoareyaaa said:

No but we should now look for a manager that actually wants to stay here and build something

Yes, and that does not feel like an experienced guy would be that person into this situation (too me anyway)

3 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Why wouldn't we be a stepping stone for an experienced PL manager too? If a bigger and better team come in, the manager will generally go regardless of were they've managed before.

• Like 2

FWIW I don't think it will be Cooper. Just doesn't seem like someone our board would go for.

Our managerial appointments are often quite unexpected/ left-field options: Ranieri, Puel, Maresca, even Rodgers. Would be amazed if they give it to some geezer down the road.

52 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Maybe Rudkin is about to name himself as manager? No compensation, no contract talks needed (though he'll still hold one for himself) and he knows the club. 

Yes, I've just been sick as well

Well he’s done the job before and didn’t lose a game :ph34r:

Would love the club to get some former players involved in the coaching set up. We need people who care about the club involved. Fed up of managers thinking they are bigger than the club. 

19 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

No but we should now look for a manager that actually wants to stay here and build something

Anyone who shines here and helps us do well will be likely prey for one of the richer clubs. It’s inevitable and part of our model. It happens with players and with staff. We should stick to our guns and get the best fit to make us a success. If the same thing happens again in twelve months time we go again. At least we will be in a better position and learn from it. I do wish would the powers that be would do something to promote fairer competition rather than protecting the status quo though. 

• Like 1