Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

Just now, Jobyfox said:

Italian Manager - Win League

Italian Manager - Win League

Maurizio Sarri - .....???? 

Bring back Mancini!

• Like 1

How can we tell our board of absolute jokers that they should get Corberan and sort it out this week? He makes absolute sense 

3 hours ago, The_77 said:

Just signed a contract extension…

These don’t seem to matter anymore :ph34r:

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

can imagine it being cooper if they’ve interviewed 

Who knows but one thing is for sure is that his odds have drifted for the Brighton job and slightly shortened for us.

3 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Interesting, really hope it’s an exciting and innovative appointment. Any inside track on candidates? 

It’s going to be Cooper. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Parker Pen said:

Who knows but one thing is for sure is that his odds have drifted for the Brighton job and slightly shortened for us.

Interesting as both clubs have outlined the desire to play the pro possession style. Putting aside preferences of style or manager charisma it’s believed to get the best results over an equivalent level of player. You could argue if everyone else is doing that it also makes sense to be more pragmatic and do something different. The idea of having the same strategy at all levels of the club does make sense but again we are similar in that respect. Either way it will be very interesting to see our level of commitment to the strategy. Bang for buck money spent on coaching over players seems to be in vogue at the moment. 

8 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Really hope not, just seems a pretty lazy and uninspiring appointment. 

Also doesn't really seem to chime with recent appointments or the idea of continuity mentioned only yesterday in that article.  

8 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

Watch the betting market tomorrow a clear fav will emerge around 2pm 

What you heard? Vaguely remember you know am agent or something from last summer 

Corberan will be the main target, he is who we will initially go for.

Then I imagine Cooper and RVN (if he is interested) will be interviewed, and who ever impresses will land the job. 

My thoughts are Cooper will likely impress, as he will I imagine know more about the squad and will probably mention that he will focus on the academy too. 

My preferred choice is Corberan, because I just think the job he has done at both Huddersfield and WBA was superb, considering what he had to work with. 

Cooper dispute being around for a few years is a bit of an unknown. Swansea was probably more stable than Forest, Forest is a bit like throwing a hand grenade into a night club, so I think he actually did a decent job there, Nuno has been no better at all…. 

RVN I’m getting less sure on as days go by, so Corberan would be my preferred source.

56 minutes ago, Parker Pen said:

Brightons ITK said he’s definitely not a leading candidate. I’d be surprised if they were to go for him. 

Whoever we appoint, and whatever tactical approach they favour we need to get behind the manager because it's going to be a real dog fight to stay in the PL this season.

It wouldn't be realistic for fans to start demanding we sack them if we're still bottom in January either, because if we survive it will be a bigger achievement than the great escape.

• Like 2