Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

1 minute ago, Fox42 said:

QPR’s gaffer

No thanks simply because he is another of Balague's mates

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

The game has changed. I am reminded of the legendary AC Milan coach Arigo Saachi who said the following!

quote-i-never-realised-that-to-become-a-

If Enzo stays, the fact is we are favourites for relegation given the points deductions and transfer difficulties. With him gone, it's hard to see that we stay up. In that case, going for someone really bold and innovative who can stamp their style and ethos on the club would be a great thing to do. Given his age, he would be interested in a multi-year project and realistically the plan might be to accept relegation but make sure we come up again straight away.

There are other candidates who would also be good fits, but this is guy is super exciting, and I think Enzo showed that an exciting manager is better in the modern game than "a safe pair of hands." Look at the Championship; Cifuentes and Rohl were inspired appointments. I hope we are bold with an appointment, even though it could well be Potter that comes in.

This is why I wouldn't mind if we took a punt on Rosenior either. And Cifuentes and Rohl would fit the bill like you say. I totally agree with you regarding the Sacchi quote, which would make the prospect of managers like Cuesta such exciting prospects. So many good managers these days have either not played professionally or only had fleeting playing careers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ALC Fox said:

This is why I wouldn't mind if we took a punt on Rosenior either. And Cifuentes and Rohl would fit the bill like you say. I totally agree with you regarding the Sacchi quote, which would make the prospect of managers like Cuesta such exciting prospects. So many good managers these days have either not played professionally or only had fleeting playing careers.

Rosenior I feel it's a bit early, but I think he has a lot of promise. I think he's got to get a team into the playoffs at minimum first before coming here though.

In the Championship Coberan I think is extremely impressive and think with a good squad would surprise a lot of people. Danny Rohl was incredible but might be too soon, though I think what he achieved was only second to Ipswich and McKenna.

Potter would be the one I think we would try to go for, though not sure we'd get him.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Alright fine but I'm warning you now I'm going to insist on picking Patson Daka. 

3 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Gerrimin'!

I was thinking Will Still, but you've won me over!

#FinneganOrTomFM4Manager #lcfc

The Stuttgart manager if you can prise him away from CL Football, had to copy and paste his name as I don't know how you would say his surname in English.. Sebastian Hoeneß.

Just now, Rusko187 said:

The Stuttgart manager if you can prise him away from CL Football, had to copy and paste his name as I don't know how you would say his surname in English.. Sebastian Hoeneß.

Isn’t that guy who just said no to Chelsea?

• Like 1

Just now, Rusko187 said:

Clever man, knows they are a total basket case of a club.

It’s a brave man who refuses an expensive basket in favour of a bargain one though. lol

• Haha 2

Yes, Chelsea may be a basket case but our superbly run club is set for points deductions, is under a transfer embargo and may have to sell key assets to comply with rules.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Corky said:

Yes, Chelsea may be a basket case but our superbly run club is set for points deductions, is under a transfer embargo and may have to sell key assets to comply with rules.

We ain’t under a transfer embargo