Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

Conceição would be great fun. We'd all end up hating him but it would be fun. Bloke's an absolute loose cannon and a proper curmudgeon. 

Don't think he can speak English, mind. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

Well my hair has started to recede in recent years. So I just want another cool, good looking, bald manager.  

I just feel it’s helping with my transition into my new reality 

I just want someone without a tilde and/or a cedilla in their surname! That rules out this Sergio guy.

Just now, RoboFox said:

Conceição would be great fun. We'd all end up hating him but it would be fun. Bloke's an absolute loose cannon and a proper curmudgeon. 

Don't think he can speak English, mind. 

What's the Portuguese for "**** off and die"?

1 hour ago, sm1 said:

Don't understand all the hype around Potter. He's had one good season in English football, when Brighton finished 9th. Even Chelsea were languishing in the bottom half when he left.

This is the most sensible post I've read for a long time . Potter is a absolute dosser , stole a living by being average .. 100%,

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

I mean if that's what you want in a manager I can think of someone fiery enough with a perfect grasp of the beauty of the English language. 

"Rino, how would you rate Jannik Vestergaard's performances this season?" 

"Perfect grasp of the beauty of the English language" is a bold statement regarding someone who learned English in Glasgow. 

13 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Nonsense. Ghandi was brilliant in Sexy Beast. He really tapped into a darker side of his character that never really came out when he was leading the peaceful resistance to British colonial rule in India.

You're definitely in the Foxestrust you

2 minutes ago, Scotch said:

"Perfect grasp of the beauty of the English language" is a bold statement regarding someone who learned English in Glasgow. 

He clearly learned everything he needs! 

His Greek is pretty brilliant too. "TOO MUCH MALAKIA!!!" 

• Like 1

What do we think about Rob Edwards?. He very nearly kept Luton up playing some decent football at times with an inferior squad and probably less transfer budget than we'll have?

If we have to stick with the possession based model, I'm not convinced by Potter, better to go all in dor De Zerbi who got Brighton playing fast paced possession without too much tippy tappy.  I was really anti Cooper due to his Forest links until someone reminded me about Martin O'Neill..... Great memories of the Worthington Cup wins and our first ever forays into Europe, on packed out planes from East Midlands Airport.  And then there's Captain Morgan...... A much loved character at both clubs.  A face like a slapped arse but who cares if he keeps us up.

3 minutes ago, Stadt said:

That means 8 dossers have put £300 on it between them 

If you ever fancy messing with the bookies, request a bet with a random name around a few of them. They all share information. You watch them shite themselves and bounce them up the odds. 

Someone did it with Preki...:whistle:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

If you ever fancy messing with the bookies, request a bet with a random name around a few of them. They all share information. You watch them shite themselves and bounce them up the odds. 

Someone did it with Preki...:whistle:

here ya go....
Harry Kewell (born 22 September 1978) is an Australian association football coach, manager and former player. He is currently the manager of Yokohama F.

1 minute ago, ozleicester said:

here ya go....
Harry Kewell (born 22 September 1978) is an Australian association football coach, manager and former player. He is currently the manager of Yokohama F.

What's better about that is that Marinos are in the City Football Group so you could bullshit some loose ties to Pep and Man City. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Nonsense. Ghandi was brilliant in Sexy Beast. He really tapped into a darker side of his character that never really came out when he was leading the peaceful resistance to British colonial rule in India.

My god , he knew how to rock a pair of flip flops.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, teblin said:

Only vaguely means anything when they go really far odds on and even then I'm sure Preki went 1/5 or something daft.

We must have been genuinely about to appoint him. I'd still love to know what happened with that 

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, RAZZAFOX said:

What do we think about Rob Edwards?. He very nearly kept Luton up playing some decent football at times with an inferior squad and probably less transfer budget than we'll have?

If we have to stick with the possession based model, I'm not convinced by Potter, better to go all in dor De Zerbi who got Brighton playing fast paced possession without too much tippy tappy.  I was really anti Cooper due to his Forest links until someone reminded me about Martin O'Neill..... Great memories of the Worthington Cup wins and our first ever forays into Europe, on packed out planes from East Midlands Airport.  And then there's Captain Morgan...... A much loved character at both clubs.  A face like a slapped arse but who cares if he keeps us up.

Rob Edwards lol and you don't want Potter, utter madness. De Zebri finished worse off than Potter. and Cooper lol

Edited by whoareyaaa

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

We must have been genuinely about to appoint him. I'd still love to know what happened with that 

We weren't. There was zero contact between us and Preki. The club was completely baffled by that rumour.

Edited by ClaphamFox

5 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

It’s going to be Cooper. 

His odds have proper dropped since checked the other day.

He actually has an impressive coaching background…anyone know of what coaches he has worked with previously?