Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

3 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

My heart skipped a beat when i saw this.

The scenes for all those that wanted Maresca gone, if this happens :D

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

I mean if that's what you want in a manager I can think of someone fiery enough with a perfect grasp of the beauty of the English language. 

"Rino, how would you rate Jannik Vestergaard's performances this season?" 

Bring.him.in. 

29 minutes ago, MPH said:

There are reports of Leicester fans all over the country topping themselves following a fake news story of Puels return😱

• Haha 1

We can name whoever we like but the chances are we'll be wrong!

Who could have predicted Puel, Claudio or Maresca.

They'll come up with some surprise package, as long as Lineker says them really !!

We know then were onto a winner

1 minute ago, FoxinNotts said:

That definitely means he's going to be the new manager

Yeah , I know  doesn't it's just an observation. Odds change due to rumour

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheGoldenGod said:

Does nobody read any of the previous messages on this thread. FFS every half an hour someone else puts this  :D

Yeah , I'm at work just got it sent from a west brom mate.

Reading posts would be great , IV got a really difficult client waiting.  Work , four letter word right ?

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

Watch the betting market tomorrow a clear fav will emerge around 2pm 

The way I look at this based on @LinekersLugs vague connection to the club I’d imagine this was based on something he heard and that he lumped on. Without upsetting @Finnegan too much as I agree with how betting works and it’s beyond annoying when some think it means anything. Maybe @LinekersLugs knows something and it’s Cooper or he is pulling lots of peoples peckers. 

• Like 1

People saying that bookies don't mean anything which isn't quite right. Normally you see the odds starting to shorten as people put money on it because they have some sort of insider information before anyone with any credibility reports it. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Still too long to mean anything. 

Yes. If a particular candidate suddenly lurches to 1/5 I might take some notice. As it stands, the odds are just telling us that nobody really has a clue.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, demon_dog said:

We can name whoever we like but the chances are we'll be wrong!

Who could have predicted Puel, Claudio or Maresca.

They'll come up with some surprise package, as long as Lineker says them really !!

We know then were onto a winner

The only one that was surprising out of them was Maresca, claudio said he was open to the job after what seemed ages of waiting for anyone to be appointed and puel was an out of work prem manager at the time

I’m not keen on cooper for many reasons but what do I know?. Hell we’ve all be suprised by the last few managers. 

It’s making me very dizzy that’s for the sure the constant merry go around of manager gossip. 🤪

1 minute ago, cruzFOX said:

I’m not keen on cooper for many reasons but what do I know?. Hell we’ve all be suprised by the last few managers. 

It’s making me very dizzy that’s for the sure the constant merry go around of manager gossip. 🤪

Be prepared for several more weeks of it. I get the impression the club will take its time over this and we may not hear anything for a while.