Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

2 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

Is he coming with Martin O’Neill like last time? 

After all you have email contact with the main man Top 

Oh that was a great period. The daily updates on the conversation between Top and Martin. All make believe but brilliant entertainment

4 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

I'd be very surprised if it was. That's only a week away

Yeah but it's not like this has come out the blue! We've had a week to sound out candidates... another week to interview and get one in is plenty, I feel. 

5 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Whilst coberans mrs was giving birth he was in the next room in hospital on his laptop instructing tactics for a cup game at West Brom … gerrimin

If that's the level of commitment....we need him

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

It'll likely be someone out of work I think, either Rafa or maybe a return of MON.  Maybe not the best candidates at the moment.

Are you Drinking ?

1 hour ago, Danno said:

Doesn’t live in Kegworth and has a flat not a house 

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

Maybe he means Keyworth :dunno:

41 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

I do, sorry. 

Oh bloody hell I’m going to have to get on board with Cooper as manager and neighbour?!? lol 

15 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Whilst coberans mrs was giving birth he was in the next room in hospital on his laptop instructing tactics for a cup game at West Brom … gerrimin

Makes Enzo's 14 hour days watching TV look pathetic. He is our man!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Particularly surprised by the way he asked her “Can you keep the noise down love this is really important”, shouted “Hey shush a bit, this offside trap isn’t going to organise itself you know” and unplugged vital Ward equipment when his laptop battery ran low.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Particularly surprised by the way he asked her “Can you keep the noise down love this is really important”, shouted “Hey shush a bit, this offside trap isn’t going to organise itself you know” and unplugged vital Ward equipment when his laptop battery ran low.

If he can unplug Ward he’s my man 

• Haha 4

We don't need flash or pizzaz !! We need a manager who knows how to organize a defence & knows how to see a game out. There is a part of me that could live with giving David Moyes a one year contract with a bonus for keeping us up. I guess the problem  for any prospective manager is the points deduction. The first season in the Premier is difficult at the best of times.

• Like 1