Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

Cooper has gone to 11/10 on odds checker, so is clear favourite. Has he just stopped off for a kebab on the Narborough Road or has he been seen in a hotel in Surrey with Top and the Chief Exec ? 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

Cooper has gone to 11/10 on odds checker, so is clear favourite. Has he just stopped off for a kebab on the Narborough Road or has he been seen in a hotel in Surrey with Top and the Chief Exec ? 

Put a £5.50 bet on himself, that’s why.

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

Is he coming with Martin O’Neill like last time? 

After all you have email contact with the main man Top 

That time I reported was right but top changed his mind.

Let's hope we get a good manager in.

Edited by Mendi
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Genuinely staggered that people think Cooper would be good.

He’s a good coach that would get the best out of our current squad, would get them all rallied together which is what we need. That was evident at his time at Forest.

he would also be good if we go down (which is likely) he took forest from relegation zone to premier league.

we also aren’t a catch, we are likely going to have a substantial points deduction. Any solid premier league manager isn’t going to touch us.

the more I think about it the more I don’t think it would be a bad appointment

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Mendi said:

That time I reported was right but top changed his mind.

Let's hope we get a good manager in.

I have the same issue with Margot Robbie. She keeps saying she’ll go out with me but keeps changing her mind. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Kp1984 said:

I heard there looking at copper and ole Gunnar solskjaer. Hope the latter is bull 

I was actually thinking about OGS when I was considering who a left field appointment could be. 

Right? I said I thought about him when I was thinking of who the club could go for that would suprise us. I didn't say I was his fvcking BFF or that I wanted him here. 

So in summary, cooper has taken his house of the market, Potter been at the training ground this week and Steve Bruce wants it. 

What a time to be alive!!! Cheers Rudkin 

1 hour ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Whilst coberans mrs was giving birth he was in the next room in hospital on his laptop instructing tactics for a cup game at West Brom … gerrimin

Labour is boring tbf

• Haha 1