Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

Potter, Cooper,  Corberan all sound OK.   

Impossible to know which would work best for us in our current situation. 

Bruce has been okay at some clubs.  But he has looked poor too often.

I don't  know enough about all this.   I agree that comments about appearance are irrelevant

23 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

How on earth has that comment been turned into an article ffs. He said it's great opportunity for someone, made a couple of jokes then said he's looking to get back into "something" in the game. Pathetic journalism.

It's perfect journalism if you think about it, it's textbook click bait

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Taking Man United aside, people forget Ole took Cardiff down despite them sitting 16th in the premier league when he took over, when he was sacked about a year later they sat 14th in the championship... 

Edited by Leicesterpool
  • Like 1

On 03/06/2024 at 19:48, Foxin_Mad said:

It's fine but they need to deal with the big clubs first. I don't care how 'complicated' cough corrupt it is.

If Man City hadn't cheated, we might have qualified for the Champions League on 2 occasions, I think really the whole thing is a sack of shit. I'm glad the Club has tried to be ambitious instead of just being mediocre Burnley type fodder. Without that ambition we don't win the Premier League or FA cup. Obvs the big six don't like the status quo being challenged, the game is dying and this stupid set of dumbass rules is one of the final nails being hammered in. What's the point if the only ever teams to challenge are City, Arsenal, Utd, Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool, how dull. 

Would 

9 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Went to the club shop the other day and loads of XXL training gear not sold, could save us a few quid for PSR

Screenshot_20240604_211321_Chrome.jpg

Definitely would need a stadium expansion if he became our manager 🤣

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Went to the club shop the other day and loads of XXL training gear not sold, could save us a few quid for PSR

Peak performance. 

Looks like a glazed ham. That wedding ring looks good and dug in.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ealingfox said:

Genuinely staggered that people think Cooper would be good.

Why do you  think he isn’t ?

Edited by gurru991
  • Like 1

Who ever it is I hope they have the attitude of NP(team comes 1st and building ability) winning mentally as CR (PL Champion the dilly ding dilly dong) and has the grapefruit to make subs when needed!

1 hour ago, splinterdream said:

If he does come, I sincerely hope he does bring his Dietary Coach with him. Burger King on site at Seagrave incoming along with a Greggs.