Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Good evening

image1_0.jpg?Expires=1717696896&Signatur

The state of his arms.

Very tight.

@Parafox, is that a sign of high blood pressure?..:whistle:

Edited by Wymsey

37 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Anyone ever make a cup of tea and it just doesn’t hit the spot? Weird eh. Then other times you’re like “fvck that’s the best cup of tea ever”. It’s a funny old world. 

Yeah, and there’s no rhyme or reason to it, you do everything the same and it’s just wrong. So disappointing when that happens. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

I know they usually cost more but what are peoples thoughts on scotch eggs with a runny yolk? Posh or barbaric?

Something seriously wrong with anyone who prefers a hard boiled egg compared to a runny yolk.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

The state of his arms.

Very tight.

@Parafox, is that a sign of high blood pressure?..:whistle:

No. Musculature. Big throbbing veins is a potential sign. Don't look down... :ph34r:

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Saxondale said:

We scored 89 goals last season. The second highest goal scorers in the league.

Clearly, we played with sufficient attacking intent.

You could equally argue that with the quality of our strikers we should have scored more but our style of play limited the number of chanches that were created  for them.

2 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Another interesting thing I found is the way Corberan likes to use his fullbacks running more inside the winger, is very similar to the runs made by Ricardo when he was moved further up in midfield, so he already has knowledge of the movement required there.

I read this too and thought it was a better version of the Enzo Ricky plan… instead of relying on one full back to invert they both do (I’m assuming one at any given time). Which makes it 1/2 as predictable or 2 x harder to defend!? 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Why?

Has good youth coaching experience, which will likely be Important for us over the coming years.

Also he's one of very few people that Vardy would look up to and learn off still I'd imagine.

I kind of get the feeling when recent managers have been asked about Vardy they just say "he's just brilliant and I leave him to it" 

Ruud's obviously one of the best strikers ever to play the game so Vardy is bound to listen and learn still. 

Edited by Collymore

Hopefully we got a good chunk of change for the 6 staff members that have left alongside him, especially if we are going to go in for someone like Corberan who would likely want to bring some staff with him also, could get expensive buying out staff as well as the manager. 

5 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Nope, hasn’t got enough experience. Way too risky 

For me he’s the standout option very good win percentage has won trophies far better than the likes of Cooper and Corberan

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Nope, hasn’t got enough experience. Way too risky 

He definitely isn’t the best choice. 

The latest when your smiling podcast goes through the rumoured likely candidates with the analyst Dominic Wells. Corberan comes out as a very good fit. 

Whatever our opinions are mean zilch if the powers that be know best. 

Edited by Lesta Legend
  • Like 1

Just from the conflicting views on here, I don't think there is a stand out candidate who is likely to be interested in the job. It appears who ever is appointed, won't be the first choice of a significant number of fans. Whatever people now feel about Maresca and his style of football, one thing he brought back was unity. belief and commitment from the players. Whoever is appointed, I hope they can keep that mentality going amongst the squad.

• Like 1